eCommerce Specialist, Orkla Health
Orkla is a leading supplier of branded consumer goods to the grocery, out-of-home, specialised retail, pharmacy, and bakery sectors, with a strong footprint in the Nordics but also continually growing within Europe, India and beyond. With over 100 sites and 18,000 employees worldwide, the ability to work with strong local brands combined with the backdrop of a growing international company, provides their employees with the opportunity to really make a difference and see the impact of their work.
On behalf of Orkla Health we are looking for an eCommerce Specialist to join the Digital Sales & Marketing team with placement in Copenhagen.
Main tasks and projects:
- Operate and further develop the online stores in Denmark and assist the cross-boarder web shops across the Nordics.
- Have a continuous dialogue with agencies, brand managers and other stakeholders
- Weekly / monthly campaign planning and executing
- Be an important part of the agile conversion growing team and processes
- Create consumer journeys and segmented loyalty activities
- Take an active role in operations, making sure their consumers are happy, and that logistics operate smoothly – in dialogue with dedicated supply chain and consumer services resources
- Increase traffic through their existing channels
- Initiate, plan and execute eCommerce projects that optimize the commercial potential in their category and brands via D2C-channels
Educational level, degree etc.
- Bachelor in Marketing or equivalent
- Or relevant work experience
- At least 3-5 years experience from eCommerce
- Experience in driving traffic from channels such as SEO, SEM, CRM
- Experience from working in a fast paced environment
- Startup experience benefit
- Knowledge within SEO / SEM.
- Commercial eCommerce background
- CRM understanding and experience.
- Excel and Power BI experience
Personality traits and abilities
- Have a commercial mindset and is able to translate this into actions/recommendations
- Have a high level of efficiency
- A communicative team player
- Proficiency in Scandinavian language (this is a Nordic team)
- Fluency in Danish needed
- English knowledge
When it comes to the work you will do, you’ll become part of an inspiring culture that focuses on people. They are incredibly proud of where they have come from and where they are going. It’s the sum of their parts and interwoven ways of working that sets them apart. They acknowledge and reward talented, hardworking individuals by providing them with fully supported opportunities for growth and development. Come be part of their ‘home to grow’ and see what opportunities await for you and help them make the difference!
Mobil: +45 53 77 60 90
Telefon: +46 76 046 60 90