System Integrator & Administrator
Join us on a great journey in the world of robotics!
An exciting workplace
For our newly established Case Management team, we are looking for a System Integrator for Case Management, who will have a key role in developing and deciding the interfaces between MiR developed cloud software and other systems. You will be based in our HQ in Odense, Denmark and will become part of a newly established team reporting to the Senior Project Manager, Service.
Key role with high level of responsibility
In this role you will have the responsibility for integrations between MiR Cloud Systems and the Case Management System. You will also have the main responsibility for migrations of case management and future daily operation of data bus and system for 3rd level service and support cases. You will be part of an exciting and multicultural working environment with talented and skilled colleagues from all over the world.
Your tasks will include
- Develop and implement interfaces between MIR cloud solutions and other systems
- Implement and integrate the Case Management System with existing CRM, ERP and Backlog systems
- Implement connecting services for securing data flow
- Secure that the implementation will be well adapted in the MIR organization
- Prepare a complete solution for the roadmap for MIR IT Infrastructure
- Day-to-day administration
To be successful in this role, you have a professional foundation:
- Experience with IT management and interfacing, preferably either as a developer, process owner, project manager or platform owner
- Experience in building process chains and error handling
- Experience in configuration, administration or development of a Case Management system
- Experience, familiarity and versed in Service Management processes and frameworks
- Understanding and experience of Architectural frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with different scripting languages
- Have strong communication skills and are fluent in English and Danish
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Digital Innovation or similar demonstrable experience or knowledge.
Your personality makes a difference
You have the skills to effectively analyse and solve problems and the ability to translate technical requirements into solutions. You also have a natural sense for documentation and a commercial mind-set.
As a person, you have the capacity to cooperate across functions and the ability to work in teams. You have great cross-cultural understand and can build confidence both internally as well as externally. You have a structured, thorough, and methodical approach and enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible.
Employment by agreement – ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
If you have any questions, please contact: Jannik Munk, Senior Project Manager + 45 40 44 44 05.
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations.
These unique, collaborative robots are now used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation.
As a first mover in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots.
Mobile Industrial Robots is an international and ambitious company, having dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating success and innovation within the world of robotics.
We are represented worldwide with branch offices and through an extensive distributor network.
Please visit our website for more information: https://www.mobile-industrial-robots.com