Senior Software Engineer with Kofax Development A/S!
We are looking for a new senior engineer to assist us with fulfilling our vision for our leading product in the exciting and expanding field of RPA (Robotic Process Automation). We have a large installed base of customers worldwide and are looking to expand the functionalities of the product to facilitate even more use cases, and to keep up with a very competitive market.
The team in Denmark is primarily focused on the core execution engine and robot designer.
If you are:
- A Software Engineer, graduated in computer science or similar?
- Experienced in the development of highly crafted, elegant, software products?
- An Agile practitioner?
- A strong team player with good social skills?
- Well wandered in open source software?
Then you may be the colleague we are looking for.
We prefer if you have some experience with some of the following technologies:
- Java and/or C++
- Computer languages and interpreters
Management and staff in Kofax’s Software Engineering job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Sr. Software Engineer requires that appointees are capable of making independent technical decisions on assigned work.
Sr. Software Engineers should be capable of independently performing most, if not all, of the following tasks:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation.
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications).
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems.
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements.
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications.
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications.
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced engineering design.
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications.
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality.
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries.
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; remaining current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers.
- M.Sc. in software engineering or similar area and at least 5 years experience in software development.
- 1 or more years’ previous experience with similar product lines or subject areas as Kofax.
- Fluent English (written and verbal).
- Experience with Scrum.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with several types and levels of staff and external contracts, both in writing and verbally. Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively work simultaneously on many priorities, which change frequently.
- Proven ability to function in a team environment.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
How to apply
A full description of this role can be found on our careers website: kofax/careers/Sr Software Engineer - Lyngby
Learn more about Kofax and our Kapow products on: https://www.kofax.com/products/rpa