Software Engineer with Kofax
Would you like to be part of the best team of Java-developers in Denmark?
If you are:
- Software engineer, graduate in computer science or similar.
- Fluent in Java or any other object-oriented programming language.
- A solid team player with good social skills.
- A true code craftsman with a passion for elegant, sound and readable code.
- A good finisher.
You just might be the person we are looking for.
We expect you to bring more talent than experience to the table, and in exchange we will give you the opportunity to work with a group of fabulous developers, testers and UX-specialists, who are eager to teach. We work with a wide variety of interesting technologies on all platforms and use open source when applicable.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop features and solutions for our revolutionizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tool from inception to implementation.
- Collaborate with product management, QA and other parties in promoting the best possible solutions.
And to a lesser extent:
- Contributing ideas for future improvements of the product and technical infrastructure.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent technical developments.
- Travel up to 10% may be required.
On top of that we can offer:
- A great canteen for lunch, fruit, soda and coffee
- Incredible coworkers and an exciting working environment
- Flexible working hours with option to work from home part of the time
- A Competitive salary
Learn more about Kofax RPA on: https://www.kofax.com/products/rpa