Software Engineer with Kofax Development AS!
We are looking for a new software engineer to assist us with fulfilling our vision for our leading product in the exciting and expanding field of RPA (Robotic Process Automation). We have a large installed base of customers worldwide and are looking to expand the functionalities of the product to facilitate even more use cases, and to keep up with a very competitive market.
- A Software Engineer, graduated in computer science or similar?
- Interested in the development of highly crafted, elegant, software products?
- Interested in Agile processes?
- A strong team player with good social skills?
Then you may be the colleague we are looking for.
We expect you to have more talent than experience, but with us, you get the opportunity to work with a group of fabulous developers, testers and UX specialists, who are eager to teach.
We work with a wide variety of interesting technologies on all platforms and use open source when applicable. We use Git, Stash, continuous integration and automated tests. No one here likes manual work or all-nighters.
Management and staff in Kofax’s Software Engineering job family help the company to build and improve new and/or existing software products and their applications that we sell to our customers. The position of Engineer is a core, entry-level departmental role and appointees are expected to perform whole core departmental tasks; albeit more basic tasks by comparison to Senior Engineers/Specialists and above.
Engineers will perform some of the following work and be involved in other aspects, as assigned:
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Evaluating product roadmaps (working with Product Management, among other internal partners) to determine design and programming development requirements to meet customer needs (includes evaluating existing products and applications to enhance these and/or designing new products and applications)
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify engineering development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
- Staying abreast of industry and field developments; remaining current in the latest technologies and functionalities, as well as ever-evolving needs of customers and their customers
- Domestic and/or International travel up to 10% is required
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications, have the following experience, and be able to demonstrate the following competencies to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred,” or as a “plus,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline is strongly preferred
- Typically has 2 or more years’ relevant technical experience
On top of that we can offer:
- A great canteen for lunch, fruit, soda and an espresso machine in an office surrounded by scenic nature.
- Incredible co-workers and an exciting working environment.
Kofax, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
How to apply
Click on APPLY ONLINE – this will re-direct to our website at www.kofax.com/company/careers/ and follow the instructions provided to upload your CV to this vacancy.