Salesforce CoE Business Partner
Be an active business mediator in the Salesforce & Capgemini ecosystem to develop and secure continued/accelerated growth of our Salesforce business
Our new Salesforce Business Partner will be reporting to our CoE Lead and will play a key role in building our newly established Salesforce Center of Excellence (CoE) in Denmark. Our local Salesforce CoE is working closely together with our European Salesforce CoE organization.
Overall role of Business Partner:
- Business oriented role to master our Salesforce funnel, key deals, and coordinate our account plan
- Dedicated role to develop a trusted relationship with Salesforce and secure high level sponsorship in our local country leadership and account management
- Operational role will be measured through Salesforce KPI’s such as Bookings, Certification progression, Volume of funnel
- Secure and manage budget for investments in events and other sales and marketing activities etc.
- Identify and qualify Salesforce opportunities in relevant cloud platform, MuleSoft and other related offerings: Account Plan / Weekly sales review sessions with our European CoE Business Partner network facilitated by our European CoE Business Partner.
- Ensure a strong collaboration at all level at Capgemini and the local Salesforce organisation: VP, Account Executives, Professional Services, Innovation, Marketing
- Develop our footprint in the Salesforce market: Increased Deal size : Upsell / New industry / Midsize Market
- Understand the salesforce way of working, and align go-to-market plans
- Arrange awareness sessions for our market units for better alignment with Salesforce
- Co-initiative with Salesforce on recruitment & training – Common program & event
MARKETING & EVENTS (In collaboration with local SDFC Alliance Manager)
- Coordinate and communicate our success stories (video and customer Testimonials)
- Internal and external communications : Market (customer), partner (SFDC), candidates, Capgemini ecosystem
- Invest in and arrange local events (develop sales intimacy), customer events to generate leads and develop opportunity funnel
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Team Lead Thomas Neergaard at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis, so please send your application and resume as soon as possible via the link above.
Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.