Business Development Manager - Back-up & Data Management
Do you have experience in the Back-up and Data management area? Are you also a goal and results-driven person? As a Business Development Manager - Back-up & Data Management at Tech Data you will be working with top level vendors to develop the business in the area, while providing your best-in-class partner experience.
Tech Data is the leading IT distributor in the Nordic market with about 260 employees in the Nordic head office in north of Stockholm. Tech Data has local offices in Denmark, Norway and Finland and has sales of approximately SEK 14.5 billion in the Nordic market. With unique competency, high availability, efficient logistics and in- demand services we help our partners daily to sell IT products and solutions to businesses, in a value adding and cost effective way.
In this role you will work in the Cloud and Software team in Denmark and report to the Sales Manager. As a Business Development Manager - Back-up & Data Management at Tech Data you will develop the external business for the area, working with all types of partners and leveraging the best solutions for their business- and end customer’s needs. You will have a technical team to support you in your goals to make sure our partners receive the best service they could ever ask for. Your main responsibilities will include Go-to-go Market plans and Business Development with partners, with a focus on Back-up, Data Management and Disaster Recovery in in the on-premises, cloud and hybrid cloud environment leading with Veeam technology.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develops tailored customer value propositions against clear understanding of customer business requirements.
- Translates vendor objectives into actionable vendor business plans.
- Specific large deal & pipeline engagement within a technology domain.
- Driving the presence and profile of the vendor(s) internally within Tech Data and externally to customers.
- Negotiates deals and rebates.
- Input into purchasing, sales and pricing policy.
- Strategic input into vendor market propositions.
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development.
- Development of key channel relationships
- Key partner engagement
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A solid knowledge of Back-up systems and Data Management.
- A solid knowledge of Cloud and Software solutions from e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in being responsible for account management of employees or contractors
- Knowledge of the MSP market and experience with rental programs such as. VCSP, CCSP or SPLA.
- A high level of energy, and a strong business development and product marketing gen.
- You are a team player and good colleague.
- Fluent in Danish, as your day to day will be in the language.
We can offer the candidate with the right qualifications and attitude a job in an international market-leading company where no day is like no other. Does it sound exciting with a company characterized by high tempo, operates in a challenging market and has engaged employees? Are you a person who would thrive in an organization focused on delivering the right product at the right time and at the right price? In that case, perhaps Tech Data would be an attractive workplace for you. For the right candidate, there are also good opportunities to develop within Tech Data.
For further information, please contact the Sales Manager, Sine Daugaard at the: 24 63 42 86.
Please apply through the "Apply online" button below. We process applications running and encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible, ideally before the end of September.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Location: Birkerod, Denmark.
Job type: Business Development Manager - Back-up & Data Management Full time, Permanent role.
Start: Immediate appointment.
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for nine straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com.