Business Development Manager - Cloud, Security and Software
Do you have drive and want to join a team where collaboration, customer satisfaction and professionalism are key to our success? Are you eager to learn and broaden your competencies within Back-up & Data Management? Then Tech Data has just the right role for you.
As one of our colleagues has moved on to a new role internally, we are looking for a colleague to join our team to drive our Back-up and Data management business areas. You will work with top level vendors to develop the business area, while providing the best-in-class partner experience. You will get support from the team, your manger and the colleague having this role today – so it’s a great learning opportunity!
We offer a really cool and informal culture with lots of technical competent colleagues to learn from. We have a hybrid work set up where you can work 2 days per week from home. We are highly committed to colleague engagement and diversity.
In this role you will work in the Cloud & Software team in Denmark and report to the Sales Manager. You will develop the external business for the area, working with all types of partners and leveraging the best solutions for their business- and end customer’s needs. You will have a technical team to support you to make sure our partners receive the best service they could ever ask for. Your main responsibilities will include Go-to-go Market plans and Business Development with partners, with a focus on Back-up, Data Management and Disaster Recovery in an on-premises, cloud and hybrid cloud environment leading with Veeam technology.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develops tailored customer value propositions based on customer business needs
- Translate vendor objectives into actionable business plans and incorporate into Partner Development plans
- Development of key channel relationships both with partners and vendor
- Key partner engagement
- Strategic input into vendor market propositions.
- Accurate and timely weekly forecasting and pipeline development.
- Development of key channel relationships
- Key partner engagement
We imagine the ideal candidate has:
- A can do and learning mindset
- Experience and/or a keen interest in Back-up systems and Data Management
- Experience with account management
- A high level of drive and a strong business development and product marketing gene
- You are a team player and good colleague
- Fluent in Danish, as your day to day work will be in local language
- Knowledge of the MSP market is an advantage, e.g. rental programs such as. VCSP, CCSP or SPLA.
- Knowledge about Cloud and Software solutions is an advantage, e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
We can offer the candidate with the right qualifications and attitude a job in an international market-leading company where no day is like no other. Does it sound exciting with a company characterized by high tempo, operates in a challenging market and has engaged employees? Are you a person who would thrive in an organization focused on delivering the right product at the right time and at the right price? In that case, perhaps Tech Data would be an attractive workplace for you. For the right candidate, there are also good opportunities to develop within Tech Data.
For further information, please contact the Sales Manager, Sine Daugaard at 24 63 42 86.
Please apply through our website. We process applications running and encourage you to register your interest as soon as possible and before 30.11.2021.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tech Data is the leading IT distributor in the Nordic market with about 260 employees in the Nordic head office in north of Stockholm. Tech Data has local offices in Denmark, Norway and Finland and has sales of approximately SEK 14.5 billion in the Nordic market. With unique competency, high availability, efficient logistics and in- demand services we help our partners daily to sell IT products and solutions to businesses, in a value adding and cost effective way.
Location: Birkerod, Denmark
Job type: Business Development Manager - Back-up & Data Management Full time, Permanent role
Start: Immediate appointment
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for nine straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com.