Gaming product seeks curious backend developer
Are you curious about building gaming related systems? Be in control of a development process? Love to pitch and implement ideas? Push technology past current expectations?
Who are we?
We are gaming association that specializes in esports activities in Denmark. We are located in the Copenhagen area and we are seriously passionate about gaming and esport. We have no suits or no strict policies. We are casual, we are agile and we strive to provide the best product and experience for our customers.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a backend developer for our new tournament platform. A hands-on developer that can build our platform and elevate our product to new heights. A developer that can understand and translate crazy ideas to reality. A developer that wants to take on the overall responsibility of coding, managing, innovating and leading us to future successes.
Take the drivers seat in developing a new tournament platform for us. Assess, evaluate and improve current functionality and features of our old platform and ensure high quality of outcome for our customers. You will be working on the edge of technology with serverless tech, microservices and performance optimizations. You will build a strong relation to the other employees and have contact with the users and the product owners.
- You need to be curious
- Experience with backend programming language
- Experience with building and maintaining SOAP and REST interfaces
- Know-how of building in a microservice architecture environment
- Want to try frontend work
- A desire to take on the full responsibility of the development process.
It would be awesome if you had:
- A untamed passion for gaming
- Frontend coding experience
- A borderline unhealthy interest in CS:GO
- A!ention to detail
- A great sense of humor and love talking about games.
What we offer:
We will give you amble challenge and support your further development by giving you time to learn new technologies, test out your thesis, close to decisions and a central role in the company and our new platform.
- Flexible work hours
- Budget for buying you own workstation
- You make the development decisions
- Be a part of a small “start-up
Wanna join us?
The application deadline is 07.10.2021, but don’t hesitate to reach out – we’ll be doing interviews along the way, as the position starts januar 1st. 2022. You can apply by sending your CV, salary expectations and a motivated cover letterr to the below contact mail.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
A contact person for further questions:
A phone number 9395 1337
An email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A work location: Taastrup