ALD Automotive is looking for a Test Manager to join our Nordic Project & PMO team
Do you have a strong focus on defining test strategies and quality goals, do you get motivated by creating test management processes, and are you a true team player? If so, this newly created position might be a perfect match for you.
As our new Test Manager, you will have a huge impact on how we think and do testing. You will be responsible for defining and implementing the test strategy and test framework to be used in all ALD Nordic’s projects going forward.
Your first challenge will be a large Nordic back-office replacement programme where we need to improve the testing-related activities and generally take testing to a new professional level.
You have a creative mind, you function well in a test-novice organisation with a great potential for improvement, and you can identify solutions to complex issues, while seeking cooperation across the project tracks and line organisation teams.
An offshore team will be built to carry out part of the testing, and you will define the quality requirements and processes to be followed by this team.
You will own and be responsible for the development and definition of suitable test methods and test tools, test planning, coordination, and control of the various test activities. Besides this, your tasks will also include the following:
- Assisting on establishing an offshore test team, coordinating, and supporting the test team (the team has local management).
- Acting as quality control for “testability” of user stories.
- Defining the requirements for test data.
- Setting up manual test data where required.
- Defining the resource requirements for the different test activities.
- Coordinating allocation of business resources for testing and bug fixing with the Project Managers.
- Bug management, incl. coordination of resources for bug resolution.
- Reporting on test progress/status.
Your qualifications and competencies
- You are committed and passionate about testing and quality assurance.
- We expect that you have a minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Test Manager on larger, complex/multi-track projects with significant IT deliveries.
- You have good knowledge of common test management tools, as you will possibly be assisting management in selecting a new tool if relevant based on your professional assessment.
- You are commercially focused and proficient in understanding and interpreting what is important for the business to assist them in prioritising bugs.
- You are a highly skilled communicator who can communicate key points and conclusions efficiently.
- You speak and write English fluently, and fluency in a Nordic language is an advantage.
- You are good at maintaining focus and prioritising between many different tasks.
- You live in Denmark or have a permanent working permit in Denmark.
The role is newly established, and you will become part of our Project & PMO team in the Nordic Regional offices of ALD Automotive.
Our team is small and close-knit, consisting of internal and external Project Managers soon to be including Test Management. We have an open and sharing culture, and it is vital that you are willing to be an active part of the team both socially and professionally.
You will be located at our Nordic regional headquarters in Taastrup, close to different types of public transportation and easily accessible by car.
ALD Automotive – Leading Mobility
ALD IT has their Nordic head offices in Denmark. We work with software development, infrastructure, projects, and service support to all Nordic offices. The Nordic organization is, besides Denmark, based across Sweden, Norway, and Finland.
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Stine van der Vegte at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for the position by clicking “Apply online” and uploading your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.