Manager - Road IT
Job Req Number: 37218
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready for the next leg of your career journey?
If terms like Large Business Transformation Programmes, Agility, DevOps, Cloud and Automation catches your interest; we have an opportunity for you to embark on as the next step of your career journey. Our work revolves around existing and future IT systems and spans from modernising, standardising, developing, and implementing IT systems to keep 20,000 trucks and 10,000 people working efficiently.
As a Manager in Road IT, you will have both personnel and operational responsibility of a team and systems that are critical for the Road Business. You will be working closely with business architects, product owners, implementation specialists and vendors to articulate, plan and help deliver solutions to best serve the Road Business. As such, your experience leading technology teams coupled with communication skills are paramount to our success.
You will also be part of the management team where we are trusted partners and advisors to each other as well as stakeholders ensuring there is balanced focus between deliverables, people management and continuous improvement to deliver our commitments to business.
We are an international team focused on growth and people
You will be part of an expanding international team with about 40+ amazing colleagues from different parts of the world. The environment is dynamic and informal, where people speak their minds and strive to improve every day. This allows us to move fast, stay ahead and face challenges head-on.
The location of the job is in our newly build, spacious and beautiful office in Hedehusene, Denmark where you will be treated with modern office facilities. You will experience great personal IT and office equipment, video conferencing in all meeting rooms, a fantastic lunch prepared by professional chefs, free selection of coffee, tea and sparkling water, fruit, top-notch gym and shower facilities, massage as well as free parking – you even have the possibility to vacuum and wash your car in DSV’s private car cleaning facility.
What we are looking for in our upcoming colleague
The ideal candidate should have:
- A technical background within information technology with experience managing people, projects, communication, deadlines, and budgets.
- Passion about applying pragmatic solutions and methodologies to solve real business problems and create the structure necessary to provide simple narratives to explain complex challenges.
- Ability to work independently and can interact with all levels of the organization. Additionally, you have:
- A relevant degree within IT or engineering
- 3+ years of experience from similar positions within Information Technology.
- Experience working with Agile development and DevOps setups
- Experience working in an international environment
- Great communication skills and speak and write English fluently. Ability to speak and write Danish is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
Want to know more and apply?
Should you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to call the hiring manager, Mohan Palaniandy on +45 5261 7968 or apply directly via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.