Business Unit Lead
Are you the experienced and passionate leader, we are looking for to grow our engineering business in Denmark?
We are seeking a driven and truly engaged leader to our engineering business unit in Denmark. You will be a part of a strong global organization focusing on mainly Engineering and R&D Services, where you will have the entire profit and loss responsibility. You will further develop our strong position in this area, where we help our customers to transform their products and services. You have 10 years of experience from leading roles within general management as well as experiences of working with sales in high growth start up or similar.
As a Business Unit Lead, you will build client relations, tailor, and propose services and close contracts in collaboration with account executives. In parallel you will build and lead a fast-growing team and secure that we offer our key clients the best capabilities and solutions.
You will lead and operate along three service lines: product and systems engineering; digital and software engineering; and industrial operations with a goal to support growth and innovation for clients, while keeping them abreast with speedy digital disruption.
You will have a broad role with responsibility for sales, recruitment, and leadership of your team. You will work closely with stakeholders across the global and local organization, report to the MD of Capgemini Engineering Nordics and the MD of Capgemini Denmark.
- Drive the implementation of the strategy within the business unit
- Steer budget and contribute to the mid- and long-term plan of the unit
- Steer P&L (margins, external revenues, cash flow)
- Ensure the strategic workforce planning
- Collaborate with our Talent team to recruit the right talents
- Employee engagement through value driven leadership
- Creating strategic sales & account plans, and ensure client satisfaction
- Support project industrialization, quality and delivery
- Guarantee HR, Legal and Communication processes implementation in unit
- Master’s degree (Engineering, Business Administration etc)
- 10 years of confirmed experience in team management with a P&L responsibility within Engineering related services and either Life Sciences services and/or consulting business
- Fluent English and Danish, excellent written and communications skills
- Value driven, strong leader and excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of sales and delivery in services or consulting business
- Driven by result and values, not prestige. A team player with proven high level of achievement.
- Experience of working with sales in high growth start up or similar
About the company
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 - and Capgemini's digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defense, and consumer products.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running instantaneously as the start is immediate. Make sure to apply shortly as the role might be assigned before the end of the application time span. If you have any questions regarding the job opening or your application, please contact MD Claus Rydkjær at email@example.com or Recruiting Specialist Didan Tofiq at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Sept. 30, 2021