Developer for Omada IAM and CyberArk PAM solutions
In order to cope with Energinet’s demands for improved solutions for Identity & Access Management (IAM) and Privileged Access Management (PAM), we need a Developer to join our team, which works from our offices in Fredericia and Ballerup - and very often remotely.
Technical solutions within our Omada IAM and CyberArk PAM platforms
You will assist stakeholders in the business units or in other IT teams translating their needs to technical solutions within our Omada IAM and CyberArk PAM platforms - in cooperation with external colleagues from our suppliers. One of our focus areas is to automate existing identity and access workflows. Another focus area is to consolidate our workflows in Omada and remove the legacy IAM solution, RES. Also, we want to automate our work documenting current state for the purpose of IT security controls. You will join the IAM/PAM team with 6-8 members who have the roles Architect, Developer, Business Consultant and Operator.
- Plan and implement onboarding of new IT systems to Omada and CyberArk.
- Develop and configure new IAM workflows for IT systems being onboarded to Omada and CyberArk.
- Decommission legacy IAM workflows and IT systems using RES.
- Create documentation of the solutions in collaboration with internal and external Developers.
- Coordinate changes with external colleagues working with IT infrastructure hosted in our datacenters.
- Participate in workshops defining the IAM and PAM strategy and tactical direction.
- Continue the teamwork related to the overall solution architecture and demands together with team Cyber Defence and others.
- Identify the hybrid bridge between Active Directory on premise and Azure AD.
- Build a knowledge database for our ServiceDesk team enabling our colleagues here to solve their 1st level operational tasks smoothly.
- Assist the team in risk analysis or following up on IT security controls for IAM and PAM.
- Participate in a 2nd/3rd level support function.
Interest in and knowledge of IAM and PAM workflow automation
You may have a background as Business or Solution Consultant, Service Desk supporter, Software Developer, Infrastructure Administrator - or you have gained interest in and knowledge of IAM and PAM workflow automation from other roles:
- 2-3 or more years of experience working with IAM/PAM solutions, ex. Omada and CyberArk.
- Strong understanding of the importance of simple yet reliable workflows and master data.
- Ability to translate between business needs and IT solutions.
- Interest in how to automate manual workflows and implement automation.
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you have knowledge of application and user lifecycle management as well as knowledge of agile work methods, ITIL processes or IT security.
Application and contact details
Please send your application, CV and relevant appendices as soon as possible. We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact Thomas Dam Nielsen, firstname.lastname@example.org, +45 40 40 73 76.