Cyber security manager
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a cyber security manager to share and grow!
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. The tone is informal, and you will work among professionals and quality-conscious colleagues in a team that needs your specific professional skills.
BEC attaches great importance to knowledge sharing and learning, and to have fun while working. The industry, BEC and the technology are evolving rapidly, so there will automatically be varying and challenging tasks that provide excellent opportunities for skills development. BEC ensures that you get a varied and challenging job
Primary tasks and responsibilities
As manager for cybersecurity, you have the responsibility for coordinate and manage the daily operational tasks of the cyberteam. You will also be responsible for ensuring the continuous development of the department. You will also engage with the rest of the cyber security team in various operational tasks.
Besides having solid management experience, you should be able to understand the different sets of security requirements, compliance standards and threat landscapes, and be able to apply these in the constructive dialogue with projects and product owners and your team. You should have a “can do attitude” enabling business to excel with the support and advise on IT-security and cyber.
You will be working closely together with the rest of the management and teams in the area. You shall master stakeholder management, because the Security, Risk & Compliance is important both to other departments at BEC, the rest of the management, but also BEC’s customers and suppliers.
- Besides daily management of the cyber security team, your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Sparring with projects and product owners in BEC regarding cyber security aspects in their systems
- Perform security assessments across a broad range of different systems and types of architecture and technologies
- Assisting in parts of security testing and vulnerability management
- Supporting the IT Risk team regarding cyber security aspects in risk assessments
- Perform Threat Intelligence assessments
- Follow the current threat landscape in the financial sector
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person you appear responsible, secure and trustworthy to all stakeholders. You have good communication skills which make it easy for you to cooperate with all your stakeholders.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks have a high and sufficient level of cyber security, can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A bachelor or a master’s degree or similar education in relevant area
- Years of experience with cyber and or IT- security
- Preferable experience from consultancy firms or similar
- Experience with large network setups, different types of operating systems, cloud computing, firewalls, etc.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of relevant security related standards and certifications, e.g. ISO27000, NIST, PCI-DSS
- Maybe a CISSP or CISM certification or similar
- Friendly and constructive communication skills, while being firm regards to compliance and security requirements
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible. As we are currently processing the applications and closing the call, once we have hired the right one, we encourage interested candidates to apply as soon as possible and no later than October 24th, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact CISO Adam Sandenholt at Adam.Sandenholt@bec.dk.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.