Data privacy & third party risk manager
Do you want to work in a development environment, where sparring with others, growth and cross-disciplinary learning is important? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a data privacy, third party risk and compliance manager ready to share and grow
You are offered an attractive job in a dynamic organization. The tone is informal, and you will work among professionals and quality-conscious colleagues in a team that needs your specific professional skills.
Data privacy, third party risk & compliance manager works with leadership, management and staff within the organization to ensure a professional governance to provide relevant direction and guidance across.
Data privacy, third party risk & compliance manager is specialist within data privacy, third party risk , security measures and disciplines, able to work from a risk appetite, and by law required precautions, to settle and compose the required artefacts and communication of these.
Data privacy, third party risk & compliance manager will report directly to BEC CSO/CISO and will collaborate with internal as well external stakeholders.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as data privacy, third party risk and compliance manager, you will work closely with internal as well as external stakeholders. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Securing data privacy and managing third party relations in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Getting the best out of the organization, and understanding the domain as well as managing the stakeholders
- Making sure that each of the team members are continuously working on his or her own competence development
- In collaboration with the employee, set measurable goals for the employee's development and agree on specific activities in a plan
- Describe the terms of the agreed activities, including specific training activities
- Own systems, processes procedures and policies end to end
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at bachelor’s degree level within relevant fields of study (e.g. IT or law) and +6 years of experience from a similar position working with the financial services industry or other regulated industry.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC, you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- You are motivated by making your team members shine and perform
- You are change minded, driven by challenges and collaboration
- You have a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- You are ambitious in creating results and gaining knowledge
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master Danish and English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 24th 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact CISO Adam Sandenholt at Adam.Sandenholt@bec.dk.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.