Senior IT Developer - .Net
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work with the development of applications and automations at a freight forwarding company with a high focus on optimisation and digitalisation of procedures – and a first mover in the danish market? Are you someone who enjoys the puzzle of solution design and do you prefer working in a structured manner?
We emphasise knowledge sharing.
You will be part of a small 5 person, development team, who delivery end-to-end solutions, automations, and applications to our colleagues in the Danish air, sea, rail, and express departments. With a focus on SCRUM principles and working in 14 day sprints we have a very close working relationship with the business operations, and change management team.
Optimisation, automation, and digitisation of processes.
Together with the team you will design and develop applications with a focus on the optimisation, automation, and digitisation of processes for our colleagues. Ranging from integrations between existing systems, web-based apps, robotics, and data management. You will have a direct influence on the tasks to be solved, brainstorming, and designing solutions, with a high focus on business compliance, alongside the Change Management team, who define and prepare the business requirements so that you can use your time as effectively and optimally as possible building the solution.
In your daily day you will be located with the rest of the team in our Horsens office, and have a close working relationship with the change management team, also located in Horsens, as well as the entire Danish operations team, to ensure that your design solutions match their business needs.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our existing applications.
- Refactoring applications where new technologies have emerged.
- Brainstorming new solutions to meet evolving business requirements.
- Designing and building solutions either alone or as paired partnership.
- Documenting solutions to ensure easy cross-team support, operational use, and compliancy.
- Ensuring that new and existing applications follow company compliancy policies.
- Participating in agile SCRUM activities (daily stand-up, sprint review, refinement, and retrospective).
We offer a broad development role with a focus on using the correct technology for each specific task. More complex requirements will be evaluated and refined collectively as a team so that the most optimal and compliant solution is found. We work primarily with the following technologies:
- Visual Studio (C#, ASP, .Net)
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft Power Automate
- Kapow (RPA)
- Visual Basic Applications
- You have at least 2 years business experience, creating digital web-based solutions or applications.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of programming C# and SQL databases.
- It is an advantage if you have experience with using Microsoft Power Automate, or experience with using RPA systems (such as Kapow, Blue Prism, UiPath).
- You have a natural flair for, and interest in, digitisation, automation, and new technologies.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken, and it is advantageous if you can speak and write Danish.
Would you like to know more?
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Robin Lees, Senior Team Lead, Regional IT Services on 25 41 75 15. We will be looking at applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application via the link, as quickly as possible.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com