Senior Manager, Regional IT Infrastructure Services
Are you ready to empower your IT skilled staff, foster cross-team coordination and drive standardisation and consolidation of IT infrastructure within the 12 countries in your cluster?
Join Regional IT Infrastructure Services, part of DSV Global IT, where your role will be to manage the different IT infrastructure specialists and onsite support teams in the countries of your cluster.
Close to business in a global IT organisation
In Regional IT Services in Europe, we currently employ about 300 skilled IT employees spread out in more than 37 countries. You will join a strong Regional IT team, supporting locally the DSV business operations being the gatekeeper for our Global IT strategy and standards and ensuring the integration and onboarding of Agility GIL operations into DSV.
The location of this role is ideally placed in our DSV head office in Hedehusene in Denmark or in Landskrona in Sweden. You will report to the Senior Director, heading the Regional IT, Europe and CIS within IT Operations and Services and working closely together with your colleague Senior Manager of Business Services in the cluster, covering the same countries.
When joining the Regional Local IT Infrastructure Services team, you will be a part of an international management team with high ambitions and the will to be successful in all circumstances.
Lead a team and business-critical projects
You will lead your department of managers and specialists, and support global, regional and local IT projects as a senior supplier within the Northern- and Eastern European cluster, organize local IT Infra changes and smaller projects (E.g. new buildings and moves of staff) and sub-projects of global rollouts with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
Your further responsibilities will be :
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to the Local IT Infrastructure Services and Onsite Support team(s).
- Ensure that IT requests are handled by your team(s) swiftly and that incidents are attended to and corrected within the defined service level agreements.
- Ensure compliance with group practices, policies, processes, procedures, and local legal requirements.
- Accountable of ordering, installing and distribution of local IT hardware within the divisions.
- Participate in local project management boards and activities.
- Responsible for managerial related tasks like periodical management reporting, budgeting, business planning, cost control, resource, and priority management as well as issues related to subordinates.
- Ensure proper IT security, data backup and recovery of all local IT systems
Experienced leader with IT and industry knowledge
With your structured mindset and your ability to lead and communicate, you ensure that your team is motivated and keep momentum. With your solid and proven communication skills, you establish and keep excellent relations with the main stakeholders in the DSV business and internally in Global IT.
You have combined your degree in Information technology/Computer Science or similar due to experience with a minimum of 10 years working in IT.
In addition, we emphasise:
- Good knowledge on IT equipment/inventory/stock cost control, sourcing, and housekeeping
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent people management skills and able to delegate tasks to the team(s) and trust that it is being executed correctly (no micromanagement!)
- ITIL Foundation certification advisable
- PMBOK / Prince2 certification or relevant project management experience
- Experience with working in an international and matrix environment is preferred
- Ability to quickly acquire new knowledge
Want to know more and apply?
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Senior Director Regional IT Europe and CIS, Kris Anné at +49 5209299352.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com