Service Owner - Data & BI Platforms
Job Req Number: 38899
Time Type: Full Time
Would you like to ensure customer satisfaction on our Azure based Data Platform?
Do you have experience with Data Platforms or Data Warehouses and are you extremely service oriented? Would you like to work in a large international company with endless possibilities?
DSV is looking for a Data Warehouse Platform Service Owner who is passionate about customer satisfaction and dealing with many different business stakeholders. The Data Warehouse Platform Service Owner will have the service responsibility for our central Data Warehouses, which are used by all divisions and group functions in DSV – covering all steps of reporting and analysis on DSV’s value chain from booking over delivery to payment.
As our Data Platform is expanding with DSV’s aggressive growth strategy, we need to work closely with business focusing on continuous delivery of business-critical data. We are on an exciting journey and would like you to join us!
Manage our Data Warehouse related products
As a Data Platform Service Owner, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Manage Service Level Agreements and dialogues on up- and load times
- Ensure Stability & Performance together with Support & Operations team
- Manage and control our security framework, and ensure compliance of our platform
- Optimizing processes in regard to data requests
You will have the following competencies to succeed in this position:
- Preferably a relevant degree in Computer Science or related field or comparable experience
- Experience in managing Data Warehouse/Data Platforms, and the ambition to take it to the next level
- Understanding of importance and criticalities of elements in Data Warehouses for Business Stakeholders
- Experience with solutions based on Microsoft Azure data stack (Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse, Azure SQL DB & Data Lake) and Power BI is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Experience with SAP BW also an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Love to work in a dynamic and truly international environment and have the ability to manage a diverse portfolio of tasks
- Advanced communication skills in English written as well as verbally are must-haves
What to expect from us
We have an international work environment in a company with rapid growth, and you will be working with a large number of competent and helpful BI colleagues. We provide Interesting job responsibilities and a novel technology stack, where you will get the option to make a difference around BI services in DSV, all this in our new top tier office space in Hedehusene, Denmark.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your opportunities in DSV Panalpina. You are welcome to call Director, Global Data & BI, Group IT, Anders Klint on +45 5363 4593.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.