Senior Director for Infrastructure in Global IT
Job Req Number: 39110
Would you like to make your mark on DSV by running and developing our infrastructure area? Are you a strategic and visionary leader and do you excel at stakeholder management? Join us and make a difference on our journey.
Head an international organisation
In this role, you will be overall responsible for the areas Server Services, Cloud, and Database & Backup with app. 150 employees. Infrastructure is part of IT Operations & Services in DSV Global IT, a truly global IT organisation with more than 2,000 dedicated colleagues working to support and develop the DSV business.
You will focus on developing the Infrastructure organisation through a shared focus and strategy across the three departments.
As part of the management team in IT Operations & Services, you will furthermore play an active role in anchoring the collaboration between local and central IT as well as developing and driving the strategy for the whole IT Operations & Services area.
Set the direction for even better support to the business
You will lead your area to ensure stable operations while also developing, driving, and ensuring execution of the strategy for the infrastructure area to support business growth. This requires you to lead, motivate and ensure structure, as well as working together with stakeholders at various levels and across Global IT.
This will include responsibilities such as:
- Lead and develop your leaders
- Ensure development of processes in the new organisation, where central and local IT together will deliver an even better service
- Ensure a successful integration of Agility GIL into DSV
- Manage and deliver projects according to scope and budget
- Accountable for procurement, capacity planning, and hardware lifecycle management
- Accountable for activities such as upgrades, development and decommissions for the different areas
You will be based at our HQ in Hedehusene.
Experienced leader with solid infrastructure competences
With a flexible attitude to change, you focus on both setting and achieving your goals, and you work hard and proactively to understand what is needed. As a person, you ensure excellence through structure and a focus on details as well as through your motivation and energy. You come with an extensive and deep knowledge of how to run and develop a large infrastructure or IT operations organisation.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills from large global organisations
- You have proven experience with driving organisational change/transformation
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and have solid communication skills.
Want to know more and apply?
You are welcome to contact EVP IT Operations & Services, Daniel Leegaard Heede at +45 61 94 47 34 if you want to know more about the position.
Please apply via the link below as soon as possible as we process applications and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.