Would you like to be part of an exciting transformation journey? Do you have experience with managing a procure to pay process? And do you want to drive a supplier selection process with a team who always got your back? Then we have the right position for you!
Sentia – lead the way
We are a global organisation with a strong market presence. We push knowledge sharing across group and strive for continuous development, both individually and with our clients.
We believe the digital world is at the core of any business and we continuously improve and drive each other to find the best solution for our clients. We are currently in an exciting transformation journey, where we are optimizing our inhouse structure, from our system landscape to challenging the standard work methods.
We believe Cloud is the future of IT and we are now looking for a Procurement Consultant to help us further consolidate and standardize purchases within the Sentia Group.
We invite you on this exciting journey, where we make room for change – therefore, you cannot help but grow with us. Our strategy is that we invest in our people. We thrive to always be up to date, both on certifications and technical competencies, so we can deliver the “The-state-of-the-art” solutions to our clients.
Change the way we work with Procurement
As our new Procurement Consultant, you will be part of our Group Procurement department where you will be working from our office in Herlev. You will be part of a great team where knowledge sharing, collaboration and a proactive approach plays a big part of running our procurement department on a global reach. You will be responsible for ensuring that suppliers of all assigned expense categories are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, ensure the highest quality of goods and services needed.
- Vendor & Stakeholder Management
- Manage Price Request & Purchase Order Requests
- Standardization of purchases
- Monitor Suppliers’ risk on supplier portfolio
- Cost Reduction/Savings
- Contribute to internal process changes or improvements
You are a structured and outwards individual
To be a success in this role, you have a good track record, you are a curious proactive team player and a self-propelling individual, who enjoy working with suppliers and internal stakeholders. Also, a desire to contribute to optimizing internal processes and to grow as a professional.
We expect that you:
- Have at least 3 years of relevant experience in IT Procurement, preferably in corporate environments
- Are familiar with P2P MS Dynamics and experienced in Power BI/Excel
- Have a good understanding of the main commercial and contractual models and the underlying cost drivers applicable in the IT market for HW, SW, Saas, Cloud, Telecom and all related services.
- Are fluent in Danish and English
- Have knowledge of IT Environment (Vendors/Solutions/Cloud)
- Have great communication and negotiations skills
- Have capacity to challenge the internal client needs and sense of critical analysis.
- Have strong administrative and project management skills
We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right match. Therefore, we invite you to send us your CV and a few passionate lines where you highlight why you are the right person for this job.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Read more about Sentia: https://www.sentia.dk