Full Stack developer
Eager to combine your Frontend and Backend skills in the investment industry?
Appvestor is looking for a skilled Full Stack developer to be part of our tech team. You will be working closely together with your skilled colleagues while building new tools using a wide range of languages. Today the team consist of one Full Stack developer and a Frontend developer. You will be reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering.
The team develops internal and customer facing tools to assist in investing in apps and tracking the progress of these investments.
You will be developing a wide range of tools for making and tracking investments, predicting return of investment, reporting tools and customer facing web solutions to attract and assist investors and app owners to use our unique technology.
Are you our next coding ninja?
You have years of experience creating excellent code combined with an educational background supporting your skills.
It will also be useful to know both Java, Python and Matlab/Octave/R.
- You are dedicated to excelling your skills and challenging yourself.
- You have a passion and drive for developing efficient, scalable, and robust code.
- Fluent in English since this is our daily language.
Ready to have an amazing journey?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere as we share offices with our parent company Calldorado.
Despite having several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to enjoy small breaks, socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, a pool table, darts, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch prepared by our very own chef, serving us a nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Appvestor. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. One Friday per month we are closed, to give you an extra day off and a prolonged weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days on top of the 12 fixed Fridays off).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link "Apply online". As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR for both Appvestor and Calldorado, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferred by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to take a tour around our website www.appvestor.com.