Do you want to join one of the fastest growing parts of the mobile industry ensuring compliancy in a fun and motivating company?
At Calldorado we break down the two main barriers to growth in the app economy. By offering our mobile SDK to app owners free of charge, we enable them to put their app features into the spotlight and generate revenue, and we do that with huge success. This cannot be done, without constantly acting aligned within all policy requirements.
To take ownership within all policy matters we are looking for you to be our new Compliance manager. You will help us secure that all our apps and SDK’s are completely fulfilling all policy requirements within the Mobile App space.
You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels related to technical policies as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
We will expect you to be and stay on top of all latest policies acting as much ahead as possible.
You will be responsible to support our developers and ensure that any product development/changes are compliant with the policies before they are released. You will also be working close with our teams when they are creating new features and products.
As part of your job, you will carry out detailed research and complete documentation and risk assessments to the management group. You will proactively coordinate and oversee the identification, assessment, mitigation, and reporting of regulatory compliance risks.
You will have a role working closely together with both our tech and apps team reporting directly to our CTO.
When talking about policies some is mentioned here below:
- Google Play policies
- Advertisement policies e.g. from Google and Facebook etc.
Are we a match?
First of it is important, that you are interested in reading and understanding policies within our industry. You could be a skilled compliance manager with experience from the Mobile app industry or simply a newly educated talent with an interest in the industry. You could hold a technical or legal degree; however, your education is less important. What matters are your interest in our field and your attention to read and understand in detail what is hidden in the policies.
Preferred, you have been working with the Android universe and are somehow familiar with the terms in the industry and are therefore experienced in navigating around the complex policy universe. Or you have an interest in this.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details
- Determined, structured, and likes to work in an international, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, and the ability to turn complex issues into a simple and understandable matter
Ready to join the Calldorado family?
Working here is not for followers and we do not micro-manage. We thrive in creativity and productivity, and we know that people perform better when they have the right foundation around them. At our office you will find people from 22 different nationalities working together in a relaxed an inspiring atmosphere.
Despite we have several teams at the office, we all work together as one team – reaching one dream.
We like to enjoy our time spent at the office, so we value the importance of balancing hard work with time to small relaxes, socializing with colleagues and having fun.
We have an office filled with zones, such as fun zones with table football, pool table, dart, and table tennis, or enjoy some time in one of our many relaxing zones. If you feel like it, why not start or end the day by spending time in our very own gym?
Every day starts with breakfast and lunch is prepared by our very own chef, serving us nice, delicious lunch.
Besides this, we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment where you can make a difference.
- Fridays are different at Calldorado. One Friday per quarter is dedicated to communication, where we spend the entire day focusing on how to ensure smooth communication in the company. This day always ends with a Friday bar. One Friday per month we are closed this give you an extra day off and a pro-longed weekend. For the rest of the Fridays, we encourage employees to work from home.
- Besides this, you get 25 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. You will get an additional 3 days off around public holidays (In total 28 days).
- Attractive pension plan, health insurance, dental insurance and flee flu jabs.
- Participation in industry events around the globe.
- Lots of fun at work – Besides Friday bars, table football and an Operations team that always try to surprise us with fun stuff, we also have 5 company events throughout the year, 2 of them including families.
Apply now using the link "Apply online". As we would like our new colleague to start ASAP, please do not hesitate to send your application. If you have any questions feel free to contact Senior Vice President of Operations & HR, Betina Knøfler at +45 22256420 or preferred by mail email@example.com.
You are also welcome to take a tour around our website www.calldorado.com to learn more about us and working here.