Product Manager, Power Platform
Are you passionate about exciting projects and optimal technological solutions, and do you thrive in the role of a Product Manager with Power Platform as your specialty?
Would you like to be a part of global IT & Digital Enablement organization at the VELUX Group? Would you like to work in an inclusive and diverse environment with colleagues from many different countries and cultures?
Then it might be you we’re looking for.
Of behalf of the VELUX Group we are looking for a competent and communicative Product Manager to join the IT & Digital Enablement organization.
At the VELUX Group, you are given the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. They offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
The VELUX Group aspires to secure better living for people and the planet by transforming people’s lives by taking a stand on indoor quality of living. This is your chance to become part of a journey which started 80 years ago but is today more relevant than ever. They are now searching for a passionate colleague to join them in an exciting and challenging role as a Product Manager, Power Platform stack within the IT & Digital Enablement organization.
One of the first challenges at hand will be to assess and eventually migrate specific workloads from an on-premise platform to the Microsoft Power Platform while also building the groundwork for VELUX to leverage the platform in the future.
To become a success in the role, we expect that you:
- Strive for consistent delivery of business value by listening and partnering with the various business units.
- Design the Center of Excellence and partner with them to effectively deliver processes leveraging the Power Platform.
- Own the Power Platform ecosystem, engage with the Microsoft community, as well as other partners.
- Have a proven track record in liaising with various stakeholders to design the best solution within the framework.
- Can communicate well within the team and with the broader group of stakeholders.
You can expect to travel approximately 25-40 days annually – both nationally and internationally. Additionally, Velux offers you flexibility and opportunities to work remotely.
Come as you are
You will be part of the IT & Digital Enablement organization. You will work alongside experienced and passionate colleagues – in a setting where knowledge is shared, and people are empowered – their diverse team is characterized by an informal tone, growth mindset, and mutual respect.
As you will work in a matrixed organization, you have excellent stakeholder management skills, making you capable of communicating with many different stakeholders at different levels. Your day-to-day location is less critical for this role since they’re used to working in a hybrid environment. Warsaw / Poland & Budapest / Hungary are two of the locations where they’re ramping up expertise like these. Still, if you’re not from those cities – don’t worry, they have many other offices in Europe.
We imagine that you have an IT-related education at an academic level or several years of solid experience from a similar role.
You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Expectations to you:
- You can be given a relatively abstract task, sparre, discuss options and ideas. You are expected to navigate a diverse people-technology-process universe, as the employees at the VELUX Group come from all walks of life from different backgrounds, cultures, countries and locations.
- A reasonably technical role requires a certain finesse and talking to stakeholders from pure business domains. You need to be a team player who can translate business requirements into technology plans, assess scope and timeline, and deliver agreed plans.
- You bring ideas to the table and new ways of working; perhaps not everything they do is perfect; they look forward to learn from you and grow together as a team.
- End to end knowledge of Power Platform, Data verse & SharePoint (licensing know-how is a plus).
- Ability to articulate roadmaps and how they add value to the business.
- Ability to map technological solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to create and maintain predefined levels of SLAs via service partners.
- Ability to deliver results via peers and partners.
A competitive advantage; is if you are cloud-native, understand microservices, and look forward to partnering with other departments to elevate the value they can deliver. DevOps and agile ways of working is something that excites you.
VELUX Group offers
Joining Velux, you will team up with skilled colleagues in an informal and energetic atmosphere where commitment, thoroughness, humour, and mutual respect represent their core values. They offer you flexibility and work-life-balance and you do not have to be on site five days a week, but they believe that physical presence, strong teamwork and collaboration enforces the ability to create good results.
You will have the possibility to work in a global setting spanning sales and manufacturing companies around the globe in a rather flat organisation. You will get to influence processes and standards and will be able to continue to develop and grow your competencies as they value and prioritise continued professional development.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment. If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to Recruitment Specialist Pia Nygaard Ryander at Twins Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please call +45 2225 5011.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
We look forward to hearing from you.
For almost 80 years, The VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights, decorative blinds, sun screening products and roller shutters, as well as installation and smart home solutions. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 11,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by non-profit, charitable foundations (THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS) and family. In 2019, VKR Holding had total revenue of EUR 2.9 billion and THE VELUX FOUNDATIONS donated EUR 178 million in charitable grants.