Senior Agile Software Developer, WorkBook
To be successful in this role, we would love for you to have the following:
- Relevant education at Bachelor's or Master's Degree level
- Anticipated minimum of 5 years of experience
- Typescript; MSSQL; REST API; Creating and consuming web services; Version control
- Experience with ServiceStack is desirable
- Experience working with SQL Server databases. Experience reading queries/stored procedures is desirable
- Experience in developing enterprise business applications.
- Experience with Agile Development
- Strong analytical skills and debugging skills
- High level of commitment to developing high quality software
- Strong desire to continually improve knowledge and skills through personal development activities and apply their knowledge and skills to continuous software improvement
- The ability to work under tight deadlines, tolerate ambiguity and work effectively in an environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong communication skills including the ability to write clearly and concisely and to present information in a way which facilitates interpretation
- Good understanding of documentation and briefings
- A creative team player with a lot of drive
Why join us?
Deltek is a great place to either start or advance your career. You will have strong support from both your peers and your Manager with continuous feedback that will allow you to improve and learn constantly.
In addition, we offer you:
- Working with a team of highly skilled and like-minded people based centrally in Copenhagen;
- Multicultural environment with IT professionals from a wide range of countries;
- Continuous opportunities for learning through new challenges;
- Regular feedback meetings with your Manager;
- A healthy work-life balance, one of the key trademarks of the Danish culture;
- As standard, we offer you Private Health Insurance, gym discounts, access to a wide range of discounts through Billetsalget and five extra vacation days.
Our Core Values are: Collaborate, Play-to-Win, Innovation and Curiosity and we empower our staff to be at their best. We offer free fruit, snacks and beer and a heavily subsidized office canteen with an onsite chef! We truly believe if you are with the right people and in the right environment you will thrive!