Product owner for Mortgage
Can you ensure the right prioritization of tasks and assignments to the team members to fulfill the requirements of the stakeholders? And do you feel at ease in different setups with your different stakeholders, so you can create a constructive environment for your dialogue?
Then it might be you we are looking for.
We are looking for a product owner ready to share and grow
As a product owner in BEC, you have the responsibility for ensuring that both stakeholders and the team are certain about the goal for the product. The product owner should be able to understand the different needs of our customers and apply this into solutions resulting in our customers acknowledgement of the releases as value-adding deliveries. You will be working closely together with the development manager, the team members, and the other Mortgage product owners, as well as the product manager with whom you will be a part of a product management team. Besides the internal stakeholders you will also have a very close collaboration with our customers.
You will become part of the Mortgage Value Stream, which is placed in the Mortgage & Pension Domain. You will be working closely together with your colleagues across the Mortgage Value Stream, and will be associated to one agile team, consisting of a tester, a solution architect, developers, and business consultants.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
Your primary tasks include:
- Build and maintain close customer collaboration
- Ensure that the 5 quarter roadmaps are supported by the team backlog
- Own product strategy and ensures it is aligned with overall business strategies within BEC
- Continuously describe the team's business and technical deliveries with value and customer focus
- Assist the team with business clarifications and requirements regarding audit, security, risk and compliance
- Defines stories in cooperation with the team and prioritizes backlog
- Contribute to refinement of features with product manager, team, and other key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain documentation of bank processes relevant for the team
- Maintain benchmarking towards the market and competitors for own solutions
- Responsible for the team financials for development and maintenance tasks
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
As a person you are responsible, secure, and trustworthy to all stakeholders. You thrive working in an informal and relaxed business environment built on mutual trust. You have good communication skills which make it easy for you to cooperate with all your stakeholders. In our daily work we feel your drive as you always want to achieve even more and better results for the good of our customers.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Responsible, secure, and trustworthy to all stakeholders
- Positive, easy going with a “go do” attitude
- Focus on continuing improvements through an agile mindset and personal development
- Structured work style who can have a lot on your plate
Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A bachelor or a master’s degree or similar education in relevant area
- Experience within the financial sector or a datacenter/software company
- The ability to translate high level demands into agile features
- A good economical overview
- Certification as SAFe Product Owner or the desire to obtain it when you come onboard
- Being able to translate strategy into concrete actions and behavior
- A background from the banking / mortgage industry is an advantage, but not a requirement
With colleagues in teams located in both Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and verbally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 24, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Anette Hedeboe Møller, development manager on +45 6156 7590.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.