Business Analyst - Can you help us transform processes and applications?
Job Req Number: 39445
Time Type: Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to translate business needs into IT solutions and further develop business processes? Are you an experienced business analyst and would you like to work in a large international company with rapid growth and have endless possibilities to challenge yourself?
DSV is looking for a business analyst who can help us transform how we work by working with processes in a structured way and help create awareness of the impact of process optimisation. Also, you will assist in improving practices and processes in this area. The tasks and projects are scoped around processes and applications in the group functions (i.e. finance, HR, compliance) and will most often involve the implementation of new, or improved, applications, and your role will often extend to familiarising the wider business with the benefits of this new technology and instructing colleagues on its usage.
Work cross-functionally in a global setup
The role is part of the Finance and Group Application team – which counts 150+ employees – and more specifically, the Business IT Transformation team.
In this cross-functional position, you will handle many stakeholders on different organisational levels, and you will collaborate closely with the solution architects.
Our department is undergoing a transformation, and we need your experience to succeed!
Your primary responsibilities as a business analyst
You will work with optimising business processes by capturing, analysing and documenting requirements for process and system developments according to the needs of business. In summary, this includes:
- Analysing the structure of a business area, how it uses technology and what its goals are, in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Identifying problems within a business area
- Formulating ways for businesses to improve
- Working with internal stakeholders to communicate the benefits of new technology or strategies
- Being involved in the implementation of new technology and systems
- Running smaller workshops and training sessions
- Follow-up on relevant people and activities
You will need the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position
Ideally, you are a person with strong communication and presentation skills. You enjoy working cross-functionally and can juggle various business and technology stakeholders at the same time while delivering quality products that create business value. In addition to that, you have:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, computer science or another relevant field, or equivalent education/experience
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience with business process and application analysis for large projects or programs – it is an advantage to have experience from finance, compliance and/or HR domains
- An interest and experience in finance, compliance, and/or HR processes and applications (I.e. ERP or HR systems)
- Experience in the development of documentation of business processes, requirements and business cases, with a focus on benefits
- Experience with facilitating and documenting process workshops
- Advanced English communication skills
- Excellent change management skills and the ability to acclimate into a fast-paced dynamic environment
You can expect:
- An international work environment in a company with rapid growth
- Interesting job responsibilities and vast possibilities for learning
- A great possibility to make a difference for Finance and Group IT and the internal customers
- New top tier office space
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior HR Specialist Pia Haubro on +45 2281 6618.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.