SAP Basis Manager for an international and complex business environment
Are you motivated by ensuring stable operations in a complex and business-critical SAP environment? And are you able to provide leadership and guidance to our highly skilled SAP Basis team?
Are you an experienced SAP Basis Manager who would like to work in a large international company in rapid growth and would you like to have endless possibilities for challenging yourself?
DSV is looking for a SAP Basis Manager who will be responsible for ensuring daily operations, stability and performance of DSV’s complex and business-critical SAP landscape as well as defining the future direction of the SAP landscape. It is crucial to ensure scalability of SAP applications both from a functional and infrastructure perspective, as DSV has an aggressive M&A strategy. The SAP Basis Manager will manage our SAP Basis team and should, in a respectful manner, provide leadership guidance and direction to our 5 very experienced SAP Basis employees.
You will be a part of the SAP department in the Finance, HR and Group IT function, and you will work closely with the more than 70 other highly skilled SAP colleagues, who are responsible for the Finance applications. The function in total counts 150+ employees across several locations, so you will be part of an international team. The function plays a critical role in DSV’s success and we need your competencies to succeed!
Provide leadership guidance and direction to SAP Basis team
As SAP Basis Manager you will provide oversight of major technical initiatives like system upgrades, platform migrations, data center migrations, and rollout of our on-premise S/4HANA and HANA-based SAP landscapes. As well as:
- Provide technical support, resolve basis issues, optimizing services and ensuring the availability, performance & application security for SAP applications
- Serve as the subject matter expert, guide the creation of innovative solutions, and provide technical leadership and third level operational support
- Develop Disaster Recovery plans, procedures, and test scenarios
- Performs SAP systems monitoring, and performance tuning as required
- Periodic system performance, capacity & resource management
SAP Basis experience in supporting components SAP S/4HANA, BW, HANA, Solution Manager systems in a globally deployed 24/7 environment
Our preferred candidate will have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years of SAP Basis experience in supporting components SAP S/4HANA, BW, HANA, Solution Manager systems in a globally deployed 24/7 environment
- HA/DR setup/Administration on HANA and DB2 environment
- Unix Administration (AIX/Linux)
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Result driven with a positive can-do attitude
- Highly team oriented
- Excellent collaboration skills
- You have strong communication skills and are business fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
You can expect:
- An international work environment in a company with rapid growth
- Interesting job responsibilities and a large number of highly skilled SAP colleagues
- A great possibility to make a difference for the future SAP architecture and for DSV’s success
- New top tier office space in Hedehusene, Denmark
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Manager Claus Aggeboe on tel. +45 41 10 89 34 if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com