SAP BW/BPC Service Owner
Job Req Number: 39444
Time Type: Full Time
Are you motivated by driving and developing a SAP BW/BPC to meet the evolving business needs? And can you transform this landscape into the future state of SAP Group Reporting and SAP Analytical Cloud?
Are you a top performing, self-reliant SAP BW/BPC specialist ready to play a key role in a team that delivers an ambitious agenda?
DSV is looking for a SAP BW/BPC Service Owner who will be responsible for developing our existing BW/BPC platform used as DSV’s reporting, planning and consolidation system on a global scale. As Service Owner, you will drive and develop this business-critical platform to meet the current and evolving business needs. You will also be responsible for the transition from the BW/BPC landscape into a future state of Group Reporting and SAC.
You will be a part of Finance, HR and Group IT, and you will work closely with the more than 70 other SAP colleagues, who are responsible for the Finance applications – and with more than 45 BI colleagues. Finance, HR and Group IT in total counts more than 150 employees across several locations, so you will be part of an international team. Our SAP BW/BPC application plays a critical role in DSV’s success and we need your competencies to succeed!
Implementation and maintenance of our standard SAP BW solutions
Your primary responsibilities as SAP BW/BPC Service Owner will be Implementation and maintenance of our standard SAP BW solutions – handled in a scalable and transparent manner, as well as:
- Successfully facilitating the transition from BW/BPC landscape into the future state of Group Reporting and SAC
- Contributing to coherency in Financial data & BI platform, which also consist of an Azure based Operational Data Warehouse and Power BI
- Collaborating closely with the users in DSV Group Finance
- Collaborating with peers; S/4HANA and BI architects and specialists in the SAP and BI teams
Experience and knowledge of SAP BW on HANA
As the role is centered around SAP BW, we prefer candidates with experience and knowledge of SAP BW on HANA as well as some knowledge of SAP BPC Classic. You probably also have a relevant degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Sales/Marketing, IT, Business Administration, Engineering or similar, which gives you an efficient, fact-based approach to your tasks. Furthermore, you have:
- A solid Financial understanding
- A conceptual understanding of SAP Group Reporting and SAC and an interest in driving DSV’s current solutions into these technologies
- Knowledge of the following technologies is considered beneficial: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC Planning, SAP DWC
- You are familiar with the change management, release management as well as finance processes of a global organization
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent collaboration skills
- You have strong communication skills and are business fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
You can expect:
- An international work environment in a company with rapid growth
- Interesting job responsibilities and a large number of highly skilled colleagues
- A great possibility to make a difference for the future reporting architecture and for DSV’s success
- New top tier office space in Hedehusene, Denmark
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Manager Claus Saggeboe on tel. +45 41108934 if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com.