Cloud Strategy and Transformation Advisory - Senior Consultant
We are looking for well-rounded, experienced Senior Consultants that are knowledgeable and customer oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant, so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills & exceptional business understanding of the possibilities Cloud entails for our clients and your ability to turn these insights into sound advice for our clients. For this role, we are looking for profiles who can articulate sound advice, discuss and challenge our clients senior leaders in their thinking and provide our advice with a business lens. We are not expecting deep technical (e.g. architect or developer) experience for this specific role.
The focus of your role
As a Senior Consultant specializing in Cloud Strategy/Advisory you will help Nordic clients develop their Cloud Business Vision and Cloud strategies, define solid Business Cases and work with other members of the advisory team to create sound Cloud migration plans from a business capability and technical perspective . You will assist the client revise their Operating Models and provide business and technical hands-on leadership to support a client's journey to Cloud.
What you’ll do:
- Work with CxO’s and other Senior Client Stakeholders to develop Cloud Business Vision and Cloud strategies and industry-specific use cases
- Work with Client team, Architecture Lead and Capgemini Invent to identify and develop opportunities
- Work with other Capgemini, Vendor and Account experts at a global and local level
- Lead the design and development of Cloud Business Vision and Cloud Strategy
- Lead and support large scale cloud transformations, creation of roadmaps, plans, business cases, and cases for change
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of Cloud Operating Model
- Collaborate with Cloud Architects and other Capgemini consultants in the design and implementation of Cloud Architecture
- Support (not lead) the technical design process coordinating the various stakeholders towards an agreed solution
- Provide support to program managers and accounts through developing estimates, and dependencies to meet program outcomes
- Drive proactive client proposals and RFP responses from initial brief to final presentations
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Proactively leverage personal business relationships to start conversations with new clients or buying centers
- Work with existing client teams at Nordic prioritized clients
- Build network within the Capgemini group and educate other Business Units about Cloud Strategy & Transformation Advisory’s capability offerings to support sales
- Nurture relationships on existing accounts
- Be a key member of the Cloud capability within Capgemini across the Nordic region, visible and connected to the global Cloud capability practice
- Help to hire, integrate, coach, support and grow new team members
- Develop innovative Cloud assets, including differentiated points of view, thought leadership, and methodologies
- Contribute to continued Capgemini Brand building through blog posts, events etc.
What you'll bring
- Experience working as a Business / IT / Cloud Consultant in a consulting environment
- Experience and exposure to Azure, AWS and GCP (either or)
- An analytical, business orientated mindset with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to articulate how Cloud can be a critical enabler for Clients business strategy and be the bridge between business strategy and cloud based execution to deliver upon the strategy.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to define IT Strategies, and design, build and implement Operating Model
- Passion for making a real change and follow through from Strategy to Execution & Implementation (led and delivered by other areas of Capgemini)
- Experience and knowledge of IT delivery practices – Agile, DevSecOps, Cloud
- Strong client facing skills including presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally, experience from one or more industries (e.g. Pharma, CPRD, Financial Services etc.) in order to understand key industry trends and drivers
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design.
- Ability to assess clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Support internal practice development and business development activities
Accountable for ensuring successful project delivery including:
- Driving completion of services and deliverables, meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations of speed, quality, and budget
- Completing status reports
- Maintaining project financials
- Leading client communication
- Onboarding and evaluating team resources
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Collaborate with team and clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables
- Lead or be a team member on transformation projects with large client organizations
- Accountable for ensuring the accurate reporting of personal and project team productivity (e.g., utilization rates)
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models, and issues to create structured actions and recommendations
- Test and present insights and recommendations to clients
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of experienced consultants, junior team members, technology specialists, data analysts, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (schedule, scope, quality, and budget)
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities.
Capgemini is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 years heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com
Application Deadline: Oct. 31, 2021
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.