ITO Delivery Manager
About the job
As a Delivery Manager you will be responsible for deliveries to one or more customers in KMD Technology Services & Projects (TSP). In cooperation with colleagues and customers you must ensure stable operation and effective communication on all levels. You will be a part of a dynamic and involved team of delivery managers, where you will have daily sparring regarding deliveries to customers.
KMD TSP acts as a foundation for all of KMD’s strategic business units, that delivers services and solutions to public authorities as well as private companies in Denmark and abroad. TSP is running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and we play a key part in securing that KMD delivers a stable operation for our customers. TSP also sustain our customers’ need for operation, development, and innovation in the application environment.
- Coordinating Incidents (incl Majors), Problems, Service requests and Change/Release
- Securing stable operation as well as effective communication on all levels - for customers and colleagues
- Managing smaller projects
- Responsible for operation and stability
- Managing stakeholders between TSP and key customers (Business units)
- Cooperating closely with the Head of Delivery
- Client Relationship Management - working closely with the assigned internal/external clients to understand and address their needs
- It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in Danish language.
- Are ambitious with a desire to grow within a large IT organization
- Have a good knowledge of IT and operations disciplines
- Experience with operations, maintenance, and support of business-critical systems
- Have a background within IT or Management with experience of managing large and complex IT deliveries
- Understand the business needs of both customers and technicians and you have practical experience with IT management
- ITIL understanding and certification
- General understanding of Enterprise IT Solutions and infrastructure
- Knowledge of ITSM systems - ServiceNow
- Have strong communication skills, both Danish and English - written and spoken
- Can build strong relations regarding deliveries – no matter position or role
- Are a committed person with a huge drive to make a difference.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, with multitasking skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team Player, but also able to work independently
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you:
- Have a higher education of relevance
- Have an ITIL certification
- Experience in public IT market
Want to know more?
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact: Mahmoud Abou Chouk on: +4522683733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously inviting candidates in for interviews, so send your application as soon as possible and no later than October 17th 2021.
KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD (a NEC company) is committed to provide equal opportunities. Hence, we invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. At KMD all aspects of employment and cooperation including the decision to hire /cooperate with will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual ori
KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company that develops and delivers software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark's public and financial sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordic region. Our unique domain knowledge, reliability and approach to security and operational stability make KMD today one of the most recognized and used suppliers in the Danish IT industry.
KMD's solutions help streamline processes and create better service for customers every day all year round. For example, our systems handle payments of wages and social benefits. In total, it will be about 400 billion kroner a year, which equates to more than 20 % of Denmark's GDP. The KMD Group has an annual turnover of more than 4 billion Danish kroner and has about 3,500 employees.
KMD's head office is in Ballerup, but also has offices in Odense, Aarhus and Aalborg. In addition, KMD also has employees in Poland, and partners in India. KMD is owned by NEC - a global leader in integrating cutting-edge IT and networking technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. Nec employs more than 100,000 people globally.
KMD's size means that we offer a wide variety of professional challenges and a unique professional environment. With great know-how in complex areas of work and competent, ambitious and not least innovative employees, KMD is facing an international journey with the NEC. In KMD, we not only try to meet our customers' expectations, but strive to exceed them.
In KMD we expect to align with our employees through goal agreements and ongoing dialogue. It contributes to the mutual trust it takes to give our employees freedom under responsibility, flexibility and space to be who they are. KMD is a constant changing company where pace, agility and unknown parameters are a part of our everyday.