Network DevOps Engineer
In your role as Network DevOps Engineer, you will mainly work with the Hybrid Cloud Platform supporting a newly built corporate hosting infrastructure. You will become a member of a vertical team consisting of approximately 6 DevOps specialists.
DevOps and automation
In your role as a Network DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the management, and maintenance of a cloud infrastructure. You will improve infrastructure, environments, and services both on premise
and in the cloud (Azure).
Application releases will be a significant part of the role so you will need to ensure new features are deployed through CI/CD pipelines. IaC and automation will be used to improve efficiency and ensure consistency of the environment.
Maintain and develop hybrid cloud solutions for a constantly growing environment
As our Network DevOps Engineer you assignments will be to:
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud infrastructure defined as code.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across both infrastructure and application areas.
- Optimize network implementation with global mindset.
- Be an active team player together with the rest of the team.
Technical insight and the motivation to keep learning new stuff
Our preferred candidate will have good knowledge of at least 1 programming language (preferred Python/Power Shell), as well as foundational knowledge of cloud services. Furthermore we would like you to have:
- Understanding and experience with software version control systems.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Basic understanding of computer networks (IP addressing, subnet masks, routing).
- Experience with Docker.
- IaC automation experience, preferably Terraform (optional).
- CI/CD tooling experience, preferably using Jenkins (optional).
- Good English skills
What we offer:
When starting in DSV you will be assigned a Buddy, who will support you through our onboarding program, and secure the best start possible for you. We also offer:
- Internal training catalogue and e-learning platform
- Culture of feedback
- Internal transition program
- Work-life Harmony
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Senior Team Lead Jacek Mocko on tel. +45 43 20 33 19 if you have any questions regarding the role before you submit your application.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com