Student assistant for 3D Modelling Machine Learning
Join 3Shape as a student assistant to support our development team with managing and analyzing the training material!
3Shape is currently working on using state-of-the-art geometry processing and machine learning techniques to post process 3D scans of ear canals and automate modelling of custom hearing aid shells for 3D printing.
We are looking for a student assistant to support our development team with managing and analyzing the training material, along with development of varies parts of the algorithms. You will be part of a dedicated team of skilled people.
We value team-work, we help each other, and we have fun working in an agile environment.
- You are currently on your last year of a B.Sc., or in a M.Sc. in computer science, mathematics or equivalent,
- You have an interest in software development and mathematics, especially data science and ideally geometry processing.
- Working knowledge of programming, in e.g. Python or Matlab is required.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming is a plus.
- You are quality oriented and take a structured approach to solving tasks.
- You can work independently, but you also like to collaborate with a team of people.
- Position is for 10-15 hours a week
- Assisting development of advanced machine learning routines for geometry processing.
- Collect, structure and clean data for algorithm training
- Data annotation.
- Perform analysis of usability and precision of methods
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We are committed to celebrating human diversity, and we trust that the best way to reach outstanding business results, is by welcoming diverse people into our community.
3Shape started with a simple idea - to make 3D scanning better. First, we applied it to the hearing industry, then we succeeded in dentistry. Now, twenty years later, 3Shape is 1,700+ employees globally. With the help of dental professionals and amazing colleagues we’re creating award-winning scanning and CAD/CAM solutions to change dentistry together! Together, we contribute to a better world. Experience the everyday #lifeat3Shape across the globe on Facebook.