Analyst / Business Analyst with strong Financial Crimes knowledge for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented analyst with experience in Financial Crimes.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern solutions to our clients.
- Collaborate with our data engineers, data scientists, delivery leads, and subject matter experts
- Help design and implement state-of-the-art solutions to prevent financial crimes
- Stay at the forefront of technology and become a trusted advisor to our clients by consulting on feasibility, opportunities, and challenges within machine learning, AI, and advanced analytics.
- Help stakeholders and end-users best leverage the implemented solutions
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- 2+ years’ experience within Banking, Insurance, or Fintech, in Financial Crimes functions such as KYC, transaction monitoring, fraud detection, counter-terrorist financing, Anti-bribery/corruption, tax evasion, customer screening risk rating etc.
- Experience working in cross functional teams composed of compliance officers, risk managers, lawyers, financial crimes experts, data scientists, data engineers
- Strong analytical mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian (written, spoken)
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Jesper Rautell Balle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2021
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.