Salesforce Solution Architect
Who you'll be working with
Capgemini are leading the industry with the use of digital services, enhancing customer experience in CRM, Marketing, business intelligence and Cloud services. Technologies are shaped for Enterprise clients to deliver solutions that provide core, forward-looking platforms for the next generations of business and rapidly enabling our clients’ new business opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and making customer relationship operations more relevant to today’s world.
What you'll do and what you'll bring
Our Salesforce Practice is now recruiting for a high-calibre individual who can create, propose and mature Salesforce architecture for our clients whilst utilising the in place Enterprise Architecture up/down stream of the Salesforce platform. The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Providing leadership and guidance to technical and functional team members, including setting best practice guidelines and frameworks.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Review delivered products and work packages to ensure best practice is applied.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- From time to time, support our Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
- Comfortable leading the implementation of an Architecture with internal teams and partners, plus senior stakeholders within the client.
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
- Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce governor limits, and how to work within them when designing an Architecture.
- Knowledge of Identity Management and how it is used within the Salesforce context, including for users and integrations.
- Architectural governance processes and practices, including owning artefacts such as decision and assumption logs.
- Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
- Detailed knowledge of designing declarative solutions within the force.com platform including data sharing, user management, Lightning components, Flow and Process Builder.
- Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
- Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
- Knowledge of the licensing model in Salesforce, including edition limits and feature licences
- Some pre-sales experience such as leading bid submissions and presenting bids
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
Benefits & Package
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Competitive basic salary + Bonus
- Direct Contribution Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Accelerated career progression.
- Flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Application Deadline: Oct. 31, 2021
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.