Account Manager - Life Sciences & MedTech
Capgemini Denmark’s Life Science sector is seeking an account manager for some of our major clients within the Pharma and MedTech space. As an account manager you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-growing Life Sciences team. In this role you will balance business development and sales responsibilities while ensuring engagement oversight and customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for developing strategies for account pursuit, growth, and transformation, promoting Capgemini’s current and emerging services as well as identifying new prospects and sales opportunities.
As an Account Manager you will have responsibility for several accounts within the Life Sciences sector. The Account Manager:
- Develops the account plan and sales strategy and grows the overall market share.
- Detects, selects, prioritizes and manages major opportunities to focus on.
- Understands the client’s specific business needs and identifies potential solutions that help the clients achieve their objectives.
- Promotes key group offerings with the support of solution architects, practices and global services lines.
- Builds, grows, and maintains relationships across various levels in the client organization and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manages the entire Sale lifecycle from lead identification through opportunity qualification, developing a winning strategy to contracting and closure.
- Collaborates with account team, practices, global service lines, CoEs, the relevant technology partners as well as the global Capgemini Life Sciences community.
- You have a proven track record in managing key accounts in the Life Science, MedTech and/or manufacturing sector.
- You are customer centric and build trusted advisor relationships with key business and IT stakeholders.
- You are self-motivated and eager to adhere to Capgemini’s values of Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty and Fun.
- You apply a structured and straight-forward approach to high-tech & complex projects.
- You have business drive and acumen;
- You are a team player and demonstrate strong interpersonal and business management skills.
- You value business growth and people development.
- You have excellent communication skills and fluent English, both spoken and written.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Life Sciences Sector Lead John Fodeh at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: Oct. 31, 2021