Software Development Engineer
Do you want to help shape the future of 3D construction printing?
COBOD International A/S are looking for talented and aspirational software engineers and creators to join our research and development team. COBOD International is a technology company developing the world’s best 3D concrete printers to disrupt and automate the construction sector and change the way we think about construction.
To expand our R&D efforts within software control of our equipment, we are seeking talented individuals to help us program and control the next generation of construction automation products. You will be part of a vibrant and highly multidisciplinary team at COBOD International in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are rapidly growing and you will be an integral part of a fast-paced team that develop improvements to our current product range as well as designing and prototyping new solutions. We offer an amazing international workplace in a high-tech field with possibilities for growth, learning new skills and getting hands-on work from day one. You will be working together with all the teams in COBOD as well as our international and academic collaborators. You will have +60 colleagues all fired up by being at the cutting edge of automated construction and shaping the future.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in software engineering
- We are also interested in self-taught enthusiasts or hackers who have a solid understanding of writing software for machine control.
Specific skills and experience:
- Solid and established software experience in C++, .NET, Python and Java
- Knowledge of and experience with 3D printing
- Good understanding of machine control and programming for hardware integration and automation.
- Experience with PLC programming would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of sensor integration is a bonus
- Good command of English (both written and verbal) as this is the company language
- You are a creative thinker who likes a challenge and comes up with innovative solutions to hard problems
- You can work independently and systematically, but seek out second opinions and collaborators when needed
- You thrive in a dynamic work environment with a flat hierarchy and few formalities
- You are organised and have a good attention to detail
- Teamwork is crucial for us and should be for you as well along with good communication skills.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV and application to Jonathan Riise, Head of R&D firstname.lastname@example.org.