Business Intelligence Manager - standardisation and digitalisation
Would you like to join a highly skilled and vibrant team where you will drive the standardisation and digitalisation journey of DSV Road by enabling data-driven strategic projects?
This is your chance to leverage Business Intelligence and analytics to influence our digital transformation by managing projects and feeding your knowledge into large-scale projects, where you will be working with a vast international network of stakeholders and build great data-driven products and services.
We challenge the status quo and value an open dialogue
You will be part of an energetic Business Change Management (BCM) department that comprises highly competent colleagues, who are driven by the ambition to lead successful change management projects. While we are based in Denmark, we have colleagues in Sweden, Spain, Lithuania and the Netherlands.
In this set-up, you will join our BI & Digital Transformation team alongside 3 colleagues working on BI, reporting, analytics as well as our BI governance and data platforms to facilitate data-driven decision-making across DSV Road.
Contribute to the development and roll-out of strategic projects
As our new Business Intelligence Manager, you will lead the BI and analytics in key strategic projects within DSV Road. You will be based at our HQ in Hedehusene near Copenhagen.
As a valued business partner, you will assist in supporting the 34 European sections of DSV Road, which could take you travelling 1-2 days per month across Europe. More specifically, you will:
- Lead the data strategy activities of DSV Road
- Manage the road map for data and analytics opportunities
- Create and implement KPI reports and in-depth analysis of the strategic value
- Improve business processes and customer offerings using data and analytics
- Analyse and communicate the return of investments of the data-driven initiatives
Experience with digital transformation in a transport and logistics context
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player with a global mindset who knows how to communicate and collaborate in a broad stakeholder landscape to achieve the defined business objectives. You can stand your ground when challenged, and you know how to navigate at both top management and specialist level. Equally importantly, you can balance urgent tasks with long-term projects, and you are self-motivated and able to independently structure your own tasks and projects.
You are ready to drive change across DSV Road because you have:
- A data driven mindset and able to communicate analysis and reports to senior management
- Knowledge of KPI reporting and data analyses
- Experience with business intelligence (e.g., Power BI) and data modeling (SQL)
- Experience with advanced business analytics using Python is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of change management and stakeholder management, e.g., Prosci/ADKAR
- Great communication skills in English
- Experience within transport and logistics, is considered an advantage
- Some years of experience, we can shape your role according to your level of experience
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager, BCM Road, Massih Mayeli on +45 22 12 66 18.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 75,000 employees in more than 90 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career.
Read more at www.dsv.com