IT Security & Greater Europe IT Manager
We are DLF and we are the largest forage and turf seed company in the world. DLF is a global company and the market leader in grass and clover, delivering seeds in more than 100 countries and located in more than 40 countries. When joining DLF, you will join an ambitious, fast growing company. We are increasing our focus on IT security in our global organization and we are looking for an IT Security Manager with extensive knowledge of IT security tools. A part of the role will be also to manage the European IT Service Desk team.
An impactful global role
IT in DLF is a global organization, consisting of three different teams – Global IT Infrastructure, Business Applications and IT Security/Service Desk.
As IT Security Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the global DLF IT platform fulfills the global security needs. At the same time you will ensure that our European Service Desk team remains motivated to deliver excellent support to the European part of DLF.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Prioritize the actions on IT security
- Implement and operate of the IT security model CIS-20
- Implement and operate tools supporting IT security
- Collaborate with the European management team on IT operations and regional tasks
- Lead a team consisting of 6 highly dedicated and skilled employees.
- Follow up with suppliers of global IT security deliverables and operational deliverables
- Be responsible for the annual global IT audit
You will travel to the different sites in Europe on a regular basis.
Experience in leadership, service and security
Ideally you are a you have a university degree in an IT related subject. You have 5-7 years of experience from the private sector – preferably from an HQ function in a global company.
Next to your academic background, you:
- Are passionate about what you do. Your engagement and dedication will be the basis of the value you will add to DLF. You are highly ambitious within your field and will thrive in an international and growing organisation.
- Are able to spot new opportunities and help us continuously to develop.
- Are willing to work in a highly complex environment and organisation where your analytical skills will help you to quickly gain an overview of processes, stakeholders and context.
- Have a highly professional approach to your tasks, your colleagues and stakeholders within and outside the organisation. You will collaborate with a diverse range of people - it is crucial that you are able to collaborate and communicate in a professional and respectful manner.
You will report to VP & Global IT Director Morten Sørensen.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
This is a full time role and you will be based in our headquarters in Roskilde. You have to be fluent in English and knowledge of Danish is a plus. You need a driving licence and a Danish work and residence permit. Deadline is 7 November – we interview candidates on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please e-mail IT Director Morten Sørensen, firstname.lastname@example.org.