Project assistant (Student position)
Bilendi A/S is very busy conducting market research for Danish and international clients. Hence, we are looking for a Project Assistant to join our team in Odense. You will be part of a team consisting of 35 colleagues, responsible for data collection and production for our offices in Odense, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Helsinki. Your new colleagues have a professional approach, and they know that a deadline must be met. Furthermore, we believe it should be fun to go to work and value a good work environment. We look forward to welcoming a new colleague, who wants to be part of Bilendi’s continued success and growth.
Since Bilendi is a company with a lot of international clients, our office is open from 08:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, and your working hours will be within this time frame.
Our expectations of you:
- Easy going, systematic, a sense of humor and not afraid of taking on new and perhaps unknown tasks.
- Able to handle different tasks at once – as well as prioritizing when busy.
- Pleasant to work with and a dedicated colleague.
- Customer support – support the members of our Nordic panels.
- Quality control and maintenance of our Nordic panels.
- IT tasks within market research and the production platform Decipher.
- Technical set up, sampling and follow up on surveys – including contact with our clients’ Project Managers.
- Categorization of data.
- Ad hoc marketing tasks like assisting with SoMe.
- The position may develop – and new tasks may be added continuously.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Fluent in either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or Finnish.
- Understand Swedish and Norwegian.
- Interest in quantitative market research.
- Good IT skills, including being a super user in Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
A student position with weekly working hours ranging from 10-20 hours per week. This will be agreed upon between you and your manager. Flexibility during vacation times is expected, as we’re also flexible around exam periods etc. You will be part of a young and dynamic team working from our office located at the harbor.
How to apply:
Please send your application to Bilendi: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark it ”Project Assistant (Student job)” in the email subject. Deadline for applying is the 24th of October at 23:59.
If you have any questions please contact Rie Phillips, Head of Project Management Operations, email@example.com +45 31 16 12 55
About Bilendi A/S
Who we are and what we want to be
Bilendi is one of the leading and most experienced Market Research agencies in Europe with panels in 12 countries including the 4 Nordic countries Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. We help companies to gather feedback and opinions from virtually any target audiences and based on insight, experience and innovative thinking we focus on providing high quality research and actionable solutions to our clients.
Providing our clients with an unsurpassed client experience – powered by high-end quality data collection, top-notch skilled employees and a state-of-the-art research platform, we aim to provide research-based advice to help our clients successfully manage their market assets, and optimize the return on their strategic market, media and communication investments.