Join our digital journey as our new Business Intelligence developer
ISS Denmark has embarked on a digital journey aimed at simplifying the everyday life for our 7.500 employees and to deliver even more digital enabled services to our customers. As part of this journey, we will update and modernize our current data infrastructure – and we are therefore looking for you, who are eager to make a real impact towards a more digitally driven future for ISS Denmark.
In the role you will be responsible for maintaining and developing our existing data infrastructure, which today primarily consists of Microsoft SQL.
Over the past couple of years, we have developed a data infrastructure consisting of our Shared Data Platform (SDP), for data collection, storage modelling and display of data. It is used widely by different stakeholders across the organization. You will be responsible for the Microsoft SQL server including ETL, SQL scripting and data modelling.
You will be part of a smaller and newly established Business Intelligence & Data Team in our IT function with approx. 30 employees in Denmark.
Area of responsibility
You will be a key person in the creation of a modern Data Warehouse to support our BI platform, and your main responsibilities will be:
- Further develop and maintain our Microsoft SQL server-based data warehouse
- Secure the framework for a stable operating platform
- Proactive collaboration with IT Operations on data systems
- Active participation in the preparation of ISS Denmark's data strategy
- Project coordinator on smaller data-related projects
- Ensure a system architectural relationship between our different technologies
You will handle a wide range of tasks, with a primary focus on:
- Creating SQL tables, views, and data models
- Data Warehouse modelling, including technical and business-related assessments
- Design and management of ETL processes
- Be part of defining and building the future date warehouse set up
Who are you?
We are looking for a self-motivated BI-developer, who finds it motivating to be at the forefront of the Business Intelligence area. You have experience working with Data Warehouse for several years.
Furthermore, you have the following profile
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience with BI development (including ETL, SQL and data modelling
- Relevant higher education
- A good understanding of software and database architecture
- Experience with MSSQL or similar languages
- Solid understanding of database management systems, Data Factory and ETL (Extract, transform and load) framework
- Programming experience
- Experience with Microsoft Azure technologies is a plus
- A structured and analytical mind-set with attention to details
- English at business level, and preferably high level of Danish verbal and written
We offer you
We offer you a compensation package, which among others includes pension plan and health insurance, as well as extra vacation days and holiday-house scheme.
You will get opportunities for a great career and professional development in one of Denmark’s largest and most dynamic companies – with great colleagues and an informal culture.
Application and questions
We look forward to receiving your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link to apply, no later than 31st of October.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Simon Påskesen, Team Lead BI & Data on +45 6194 5151.