Capgemini Accelerate Program - SAP Consultant
Accelerate your career and become the next generations SAP consultant!
Do you have experience working with SAP, as a consultant, super user or as being part of an implementation project at your organization? Are you interested in excelling in the role as a consultant and supporting some of the biggest, most loved brands in Europe on their digital transformation journey? Then this could be the opportunity for You.
About the program…
Through Capgemini’s Accelerate program you get the opportunity to really sharpen your SAP skills and achieve certifications within the areas you are passionate about. On top of the technological side, you also receive customized training to develop your interpersonal skills and business acumen.
In parallel with the training program, you will be engaged in interesting project assignments and events, internally at Capgemini and/or at client-site. The program is 6 months and starts February 2022.
This is a truly great way of joining Capgemini. Not only do you get the opportunity to develop yourself through the program, but you immediately become part of a group of likeminded individuals, with the same ambition as yourself. It creates a strong sense of community and fast tracks you into the local and global world of Capgemini.
Skills & Requirements
- Approximately 2-5 years’ work experience
- Experience working with SAP, either as a consultant, super user, process owner or in a similar role
- Experience working in connection to an SAP implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Interest in IT business systems and processes
- Experience working in a role that combines business and IT
- Strong ability to build networks and quickly adapt to new situations and surroundings
- Strong communication skills in English are required. Knowledge of a Nordic language is preferred.
- Relevant university degree is desirable
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count