Team Leader, Web Development
With a proven technical experience building high performing web sites, good project management and communication skills, you are able to lead and coach a team of web developers. You might have experience in leading a team or you see this as an opportunity to change direction for your career.
JYSK invest heavily in creating one digital platform that serves both the online webshops and physical stores. The platform will provide services to the 3000 stores, 100+ million customers and more than 25000 store staff colleagues. All user interfaces are built with modern web technologies.
You will join the Web Development Team, which consists of 20 developers. The team is tasked with implementing performant and intuitive web applications that scale. The team is distributed on two locations and you will be getting the responsibility for the people management of 6-7 developers in JYSK Head Office, which encompasses continually expanding the competencies of the team members and the team as a whole.
You will be spar with the team leaders to continually improve your skills.
You bring dedication and you…
- have a Computer Science background
- knowledgeable about several web development tool stacks
- are skilled at coaching, motivating and developing others
- can engage in discussions on software and systems architecture
- understands the opportunities and constraints when developing web applications
- thrives on technical challenges
- works well in a software development team
- see ReactJS, Redux, and Webpack as great building blocks for implementing SPAs
- experience with the LAMP-stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- great cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions.
- a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action.
- a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- an exciting international company, where development is a high priority
- a salary which match your qualifications and experience
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel eCommerce, and invests heavily in becoming a retail leader in omni channel eCommerce. Lots of technical challenges awaits us, and thus we need the best developers to be able to fulfil our high ambitions.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Team Manager, Web Development, Kasper Ligaard at email@example.com
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply online”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.