Subject matter expert – compliance lead
Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? We are proud of what we do, and we share the ambition to create tech solutions that are vital for Denmark’s financial infrastructure. At BEC you will be part of a transformation of our organization and tech solutions.
We are looking for a subject matter expert ready to share and grow
You will be part of the “Cloud Center of Excellence” (CCoE) team, which resides in the “Data & Cloud” domain.
The Data & Cloud domain delivers the multiple BI & Analytics platforms for BEC and our banks. The platform you will be focusing on will be based on Microsoft Azure built by JN Data. This is a unique opportunity to join a cutting-edge project, not just within BEC, but in the entire financial industry in Denmark.
Your role as subject matter expert, will be to drive all compliance related activities and outsourcing regulations, which may occur to make sure that our supplier delivers a secure product promised. You will also act as a compliance beacon, when any team needs assistance in their journey towards the cloud.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as subject matter expert, you will work closely with platform/system engineers, Security, Risk & Compliance, and other subject matter experts. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the compliance governance model for cloud usage in BEC (in collaboration with the supplier, teams, and other stakeholders)
- Ongoing dialogue internally with stakeholders on security and compliance matters
- Assist internal teams with any compliance topic they might struggle with
- Create standard reusable compliance components to enable other teams
- Setting requirements and supervising implementation of relevant compliance control mechanisms on the platform
- Documenting, supervising, and reporting on internal controls on the platform towards management and other relevant stakeholders
- Preparing and following up on platform risk assessment as the platform evolves
- Engage with BEC Security team to ensure that the correct security mechanisms are implemented
- Conduct workshops and training activities on compliance related topics
- Continuously improving internal security controls, compliance processes etc. to enable faster time to market for teams
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background within IT, IT security, law, auditing, business administration or similar and 5+ years of experience from a similar position working with compliance (Danish financial legislation in particular), IT security within the financial sector and in a cloud context.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- A structured approach in your daily work
- Drive and ability to drive things to closure
- Focus on delivering in small batches
- A keen interest in cloud technologies
- Having an agile mindset, since we use SAFe and Scrum
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Collaboration with colleagues across the organization
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Mastering Danish at a high level both in writing and orally is also mandatory, due to the nature of the expected work with Danish financial legislations.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 30, 2021. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Max Reimer-Nielsen, development manager on +45 46 38 27 97.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.