IT Business Project Manager for ACO Nordic Group A/S
For ACO Nordic Group A/S, Recruit IT is looking for an IT Business Project Manager to the office in Ringsted. This is a key position with focus on business-critical IT in an international environment.
The position will have a broad contact surface and the right candidate has technical know-how as well as flair for creating solutions where IT meets the business.
Responsible for design, development, and implementation of IT-solutions
As IT Business Project Manager in ACO Nordic Group you will become a keyperson for the fellow employees spread over 12 companies in 8 countries. You will be part of a small, tight IT-team, with open communication, humor, and a busy day where you support the business in a professional way. Travel days may occur within northern Europe. The position refers to the IT-Manager.
You will be responsible for internal IT-projects with focus on improving the business processes from A-Z. You will attend meetings with your colleagues, based in 8 countries, to understand their challenges. You will define the scope, map, design, suggest and implement the best possible IT-solution.
The tasks are very varied and will amongst other include:
- Act as a bridge between IT/business on a variety of tasks
- Implementation and responsibility of IT-projects from A-Z including
- Identify and digitalize manual processes
- Be updated on/suggest new technologies/solutions/systems which can help digitalizing the workflows/process within the 8 countries
- Support of colleagues when needed as a 2nd/3rd level
You will be a keyperson and are able to drive all from start to end. It is therefore important that you thrive in an independent role, where you in cooperation with the IT-Manager can juggle many balls.
You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar position. You are outgoing, independent, structured and not afraid to take ownership of new tasks.
We expect that you have:
- Experience in driving IT-projects forward
- Experience working with the business
- Experience with automation of workflows/processes
- Experience and comfortable with business interaction
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization in English
Engaged colleagues and lots to do
The position and department are working at a high pace, as they are realizing a vast potential.
ACO Nordic Group offers:
- An exciting position in a global corporation
- Salary matching qualifications
- Pension plan, health insurance, and delicate lunch
About ACO Nordic Group
Leading supplier of drainage solutions for tomorrow's environmental conditions.
Increasingly extreme weather must be counteracted by more complex and sophisticated drainage concepts. ACO achieves this with intelligent system solutions which have a dual purpose: protecting people from water, and water from people. Every ACO product within the ACO system chain therefore safely controls the water as it passes along the chain to ensure that it can be ecologically and economically reused in a viable way.