Come and join us!
We are in the making of the market's best payroll solution and looking for an ambitious UX designer to help us make it happen!
You are a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand both our business requirements and technical limitations. In addition, you excel in conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
About the job
As UX designer, you will be part of our product development team, where you on a daily basis will collaborate with our team of sharp developers, product managers and very competent business line. The UX designer collaborates closely with the product managers, UI designers and engineers to discover effective solutions, and then work together to deliver those solutions to market. Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders is essential for us. You will be collaborating with UX designers across the Nordics.
Your new organization
Would you like to be part of a professional and attractive organization, where we value the most flexible and developing environment for all employees?
At Azets, collaboration and team spirit are essential to us. Our subject knowledge is extremely high and we have an inspiring and vivid culture. We work with modern technology in airy and bright settings at the offices or from home, ensuring a good work/life balance.
We would like to provide you with the best opportunities to reach your professional ambitions and enjoy an exciting career.
- Designing our payroll applications
- Conducting user research, creating UX concepts, wireframes, user flows
- Facilitate design workshops to conceptualize user experience in our applications
- Support our development team with detailed wireframes and interaction models
- Perform user tests to validate design proposals
- Analyze, prioritize and develop requirements according to user feedback data
- 3-5 years working experience in the field of UX with relevant educations in HCI, Interaction design or equivalent
- User research and interaction design
- Prototyping methods
- Design tools, preferably Figma
- Danish & English language skills
- Agile methodology
Who are we?
Azets Labs A/S is part of the Azets Group and develops the Epos product portfolio - one of the market's most renowned Payroll and HR solutions. We are a professional, agile IT development organization with highly committed colleagues, sharing a vision to deliver value-adding digital solutions of the highest quality. Azets is a multinational corporation, with offices across 8 countries.
We look forward to receiving your résumé. Please apply through the button "Apply online" below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to call HR on 70 27 31 30. Expected start date is preferably December 1st or January 3rd.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!