Informatica Developer/Architect for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sector. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a talented Informatica developer.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and work to design and deliver modern data governance and ETL solutions to our clients.
Create and design data solutions enabling seamless delivery of data and is responsible for collecting, parsing, managing and analyzing large sets of data across different domains for analysis.
- Builds complex ETL process using Informatica to transform the data as per business needs
- Develop Mapplets Using IDQ Tools in creating profiles and generated profiling Reports
- Build Data architecture to support data management strategies
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new applications, software, and services on big data platforms
- Demonstrate leadership and passion for technology to our clients
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordic countries
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Previous consulting experience a plus
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Country Lead for Insights & Data Samay Mir at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply online”.
Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.