System Analyst to bridge IT and business
Do you have a drive to ensure that the potential of IT systems meets the needs of the business? And are you looking for a unique opportunity to be the go-to person when it comes to creating the best possible IT solutions for commercial needs? Then you might be our new system analyst.
ETRM at Danske Commodities
Danske Commodities (DC) is an energy trading company that specialises in short-term power and gas trading and offers balancing, optimisation and hedging services to energy producers and suppliers. Every day, we complete more than 8500 trades across 39 markets, constantly moving energy from where there is more than needed to where it is needed the most. The foundation for our business and the traders’ 24/7 workday is dependent on the solutions our IT teams deliver.
Our ETRM Center of Excellence (CoE) supports and enhances the core IT systems for data management. The Allegro ETRM system is a key element in this and, together with vendor consultants, we excel in taking this platform and the supporting systems to the next level.
Join the journey from when an idea is born until it is fully grown
You will join a diverse team. Our different backgrounds, nationalities, levels of seniority and competencies are what make us a high-performing team, ready to take on everything from everyday operations to complex projects spanning the entire value chain of DC. We work closely together with both the business as well as other IT teams to deliver scalable, flexible and rock-solid solutions. We take great pride in ensuring that our solutions strategically fit the growing business, and we are always up for the next challenge. Our team is thus heavily involved from when an idea is born until it is fully grown, all the way to ensuring solutions are running and supported in our ETRM platform. It is therefore an advantage if you have experience with complex IT project implementation.
Become a key part in executing our strategic IT projects
Starting out, you will get a thorough introduction to the team, your tasks and our guidelines and principles. Your first assignment will be to elicit, document and analyse requirements for new ETRM features for the power trading business with the purpose of implementing this in in our ETRM system, Allegro. On the longer term, you will be the key representative from the ETRM CoE team in building a bridge between stakeholders in large, cross-organisational IT projects with ETRM as a key solution element. As such, you will play an important part in our global expansion and ambitious automation projects as part of Group Equinor.
"YOU WILL BE WORKING RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE DC VALUE CHAIN AND BE PART OF ENSURING OUR ABILITY TO SCALE AND GROW."
EMIL FLINKER NOERGAARD, MANAGER, HEAD OF ETRM COE
- professional and skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- great opportunities for individual development
- flexible working hours, including the opportunity to work from home up to two days a week as per agreement with your direct leader
- numerous social and professional events, incl. sporting events and parties
- an office in the heart of Aarhus, next to the central train station
- drive the analysis and solution design of new enhancements in and around the Allegro ETRM solution
- elicit and document business requirements
- drive workshop meetings with project stakeholders
- coordinate tasks with development teams
- conduct functionality tests on systems before release
- create and maintain documentation of business processes
- track and report risks and issues to management
We expect that you:
- hold a relevant master’s degree within IT and Communications, e.g. master’s in IT, Information Technology and Communications, Information Management or similar
- have excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- have great communications and cooperation skills
- have experience with Allegro or similar ETRM/CTRM systems
- are fluent in English – both written and verbal
We expect that you:
- are proactive by nature and can drive things forward – you will have the responsibility for a wide range of tasks that require you to take initiative and follow up
- are independent, proactive and adaptable – we work in a matrix organisation and sometimes you will be the only analyst on a project
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small – the team covers a wide range of tasks and we always help each other in getting the job done
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Application Deadline: 02/12.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact
Emil Flinker Noergaard, Senior IT Strategy Analyst
T: +45 3141 4841