Product Owner for the pension tax area
Do you have experience with the tax area of the Danish Pension domain? Do you want todevelop solutions as part of a team of highly skilled colleagues? Perhaps you want to move from working for one pension company to providing solutions for the majority of the Danish pension industry.If so, it is time for you to consider this possibility.
About the job
We are looking for a Product Owner with considerable knowledge in the tax area (eg. CPS, PERE, Pensionsstatistik, PAL). Experience with Edlund systems is an advantage, but not a requirement.
The position is in the Business Components team, which also includes Workflow, Address-information and similar internal functionality and you will also be responsible for those.
Your primary tasks
- Prioritization of new functionality in the tax area in corporation with Product Management and Develop Manager. Compliance has a lot of focus in our roadmap for the next year and beyond.
- Help users of our components with troubleshooting and solving errors in the business aspects of our products.
- Sparring with Developers, Customer projects, Product Management and others about new development tasks and clarifications of existing functionality.
- Take part in the process from requirement, analysis, development, test, documentation to support.
- Maintenance of the roadmap on a daily basis as well as more long-term planning.
- You are a team-player and understands that the team’s goals always come first
- You are a proud professional that deliver as high quality as possible under the circumstances
- You are always open to discuss if a solution could be implemented differently to balance time and quality
- You know that the customers must be in focus and that we therefore have a duty to consider all requests and requirements for our solutions
- You are accommodating, informal and committed
If you want to know more
If you have any detailed questions about the position, you can contact Development Manager Jens Lyn Haahr by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (28 34 26 32).
Edlund A/S is an innovative software development house with more than 200 employees. We develop systems targeted at the life and pensions industry. Based on the same technological platform, we implement and maintain our solutions in cooperation with our customers, and we supply consulting services. Technologically Edlund’s solutions are based on the .NET platform with C# as our primary programming language. We use Azure as our cloud platform. Edlund’s position in the market is unique due to our strong understanding of the industry combined with the high academic skills of our employees within actuarial sciences, financial mathematics, and computer science. Our products and consulting services are business critical for our customers, and Edlund emphasizes and values a very close relationship with our customers. We are known for the high level of quality in our deliveries, as well as the credibility and expertise we have achieved over more than 25 years in the market. Edlund is a part of KMD which has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK and 3.200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s other subsidiaries are BanqSoft and Charlie Tango. KMD is Denmark’s largest software company and a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions, and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordics. Since 2019, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.