We're looking for a curious, experienced, and structured candidate to join our team as a full-time Senior Developer to help us deliver a data-heavy SaaS application in a modern, easy-to-use package that helps thousands of the leading European companies every day.
As a Senior Developer, you take part in building a state-of-the-art, first-class, survey web application together with a close-knit, creative team of developers, and together the rest of the team, you will find the right technical approach to deliver the solutions needed to achieve the team objectives and our ambitious goals as a company.
Equipped with the latest tech, you’ll work with the full stack of our application, including social media integrations, the PayPal credit card integrations, and our extensive, unit-tested, business logic layer. Our technology stack is TypeScript, React and C# served from Azure and maintained in GitHub.
We value work experience, ability, and passion for developing software and are looking for candidates with high levels of energy and ambition. The perfect candidate is curious, structured, and understands the balance between striving for the optimal solution and getting the job done.
Remote work has become a valuable part when working at Enalyzer, and we respect the need to work from home for a better work-life balance. That said we also value the social interaction between colleagues and hence it is important that you currently live in Denmark and will be able to be at the office occasionally.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualification.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in the daily standups and help plan how the team best fulfills its goals.
- Build and maintain the web application together with the rest of the Development team.
- Perform code reviews, and guide the other developers based on your experience.
- Help Enalyzer stay a state-of-the-art product by exploring new technologies and evaluate new solutions.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years of working experience in developing web applications.
- Knowledge in all stages of software development and can handle multiple tasks at once.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of the full stack of technologies used in a web application.
- You should take pride in your work and love to develop software.
- You do not need to have years of education; however, you should have a proven track record in building large data-heavy applications.
- Professional English proficiency since it is our corporate language.
Working for Enalyzer means joining our mission to reconstruct and rethink data collection and analysis by delivering a minimalistic, professional, and responsive survey tool that collects, analyzes, and conveys information for better decision-making. Our platform has more than 125.000 registered users, and we help thousands of companies perform millions of interviews each year.
We’ve been listed on NASDAQ/OMX first North as a public company since 2007 and you can find our HQ at Refshaleøen in Copenhagen, a former industrial site that is now the home of various festivals, such as Distortion and Copenhell and restaurants, such as La Banchina, which has a sauna.
We have some full-time remotes who enjoy the best remote setup possible and get flown in for social activities if possible.