Client Operations Service Manager
Experian is looking for a Client Operations Service Manager for their Nordic organization. The role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Client Operations Service Manager (COSM) will be supporting the Market Operations Service Director (OSD) in end to end success of all operations function (Client Delivery Portfolio, Data management, Security, Service Management and internal solutions developments and roll-out) within a market or group of markets in EMEA across several business lines, and be accountable and responsible for managing Customer Experience Programme and Customer Service Management.
The COSM should be a committed, pro-active and self-motivated individual. Provide leadership and management oversight to software and systems professionals. Be results-driven, customer-focused, technologically savvy and skilled at building internal relationships and external partnerships in a global and highly matrixed environment.
The COSM will be ultimately accountable to report out periodically consolidated operational status (KPI’s, Team utilization, portfolio health and financials) to OSD and their stakeholders.
- Attend periodic Operations calls (RAG, EMEA CSDA Change Control Board, MAB…)
- Monitor and report KPIs, financials, progress and resource levels
- Coordinate efforts with Central Partnership Management Team. Establish and maintain relationships with strategic partners
- Drive capacity planning strategy in collaboration with Business Operations to ensure resources and skills are deployed at the right time and in the right place with the correct skills to successful delivery services to the clients and support Experian workforce strategy.
- Align with Risk Manager to track security and governance related issues and coordinate remediation efforts
- Support OSD to deliver people initiatives, in order to maintain high team morale measured through People Survey
- Engage with Central and Market teams and lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with Experian’s customer service vision and strategies
- Advise the Market Presidents and Operations stakeholders on customer satisfaction measures, customer experience strategies, programs, initiatives and emerging issues to enable customer-centric strategic decision processes and major or critical issues response
- Plan and provide leadership to the implementation of integrated customer engagement and communication initiatives to improve and enhance the perceptions and experiences of customers and communities
- Lead and/or direct NPS surveys, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services and service delivery models
- Drive the ongoing development of a customer service culture across the organization, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviors
- Identify opportunities for increasing the response rates and ensure we reach out to right people at the right level in client organizations
Customer Service Management
- Support Customer Service Managers and Strategic Service Managers to Manage the support of services to large blue-chip clients within the CS and DA Business lines through the use of ITIL best practice framework
- Enable to build solid working relationships with Support Leads and Key Business Stakeholders in Market and Regional Teams to ensure quality of Production support (BAU) services, Governance and compliance management
- Ensure the Service actions are pursued, and customer are kept fully informed of their status
- Take ownership and manage in Market Client escalations
- Be accountable for all in market Customer Service KPI’s
- Working with the Operational Service Director (OSD) and Operational Service Manager (OSM) to ensure client roadmap and requirements are understood
- Contribute to the development of a strong Customer Service culture, where effective performance management delivers improved services which focus on the needs of customers
The role will require significant leadership skills and market-based operational experience. The role will further require the ability to work within a senior management group managing exec team members locally and globally, and to manage successful outcomes in a matrix environment, leveraging resources, skills and capabilities across the region to drive performance, meet operational and financial targets, and deliver the operations function to the market
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal in English
- Customer management skills
- Degree in either business and / or information technology base
- Extensive business knowledge and experience in managing client delivery projects or portfolio in an EMEA matrixed environment
- Strong understanding of EMEA Telco, banking and finance service
- Experience of working in client facing and internal complex systems and operational management roles
- Wide variety of experience across the project development lifecycle, ability to drive contractual discussions
- Sales experience
- Experience in shaping deals and direct accountability for portfolio
- Experience in identifying opportunities and upselling
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing a project portfolio
- Ability to plan and deliver activities at both a strategic and detailed level, ensuring delivery on time and quality
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Business and IT issues and uses of IT in managing innovation and change
- Knowledge of customer service/sales support practices
- Ability to analyze, report and review Service performance
- Highly Motivated Individual
- Experience of responsibility of holding a budget of at least $15-20M
- Experience in Business /operations transformation
We can offer you a very diverse workday and flexible time schedule. We have a high focus on performance and development, and we are providing tools and guidance in this area and expects employees to thrive in this environment.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
Please send your CV to Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom at email@example.com.
Experian is a leading global information services company that unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, business and societies across the world.
We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
We aim to place clients and consumers at the heart of everything we do. We help them to make the most of their data and realise their ambitions by enabling quicker, smarter decisions using our analytics and software.
The breadth, depth and accuracy of data, combined with analytics, help to drive informed and trusted decisions for our clients. We hold and manage powerful data sets, including credit data on 989 million people and 111 million businesses.
The data we hold varies, for example from how you have repaid credit in the past, to whether a car has been in an accident, to your eligibility for healthcare services in the USA, to how you like to respond to online advertising. Our industry experts collaborate with our data analysts and scientists to create innovative analytics and software to help solve our clients’ challenges.
We provide services in North America, Latin America, UK and Ireland and EMEA/Asia Pacific, and we manage and report our performance across those regions.
We employ more than 16,000 people across 37 countries. Our corporate headquarters are located in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, USA; and São Paulo, Brazil. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. For the past five years, Experian has been named by Forbes magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
From Russia to South Africa and across to the Nordics, Experian EMEA is a combination of countries, cultures and languages. With around 1500 people it is rich in diversity and with massive potential to grow, being a vibrant and exciting place to work. We have people located in 20 countries and clients in many more. Our purpose is to help our customers realize their full potential through innovative data and decisioning solutions.